Skyrim Redone and warning: xxxMagicSneak

Yeah, I didn't look that closely at it to see which one it was - I built the patch manually from the conflict list (just messing around with the program, to get an understanding of how it works) .... I also made a patch with the merged patch function to use for playing the game, but not messing around with it (not a lot of records in this one though)

• 2 weeks later...

Looking forward to it!

I know this is not the place, but taking advantage you around Rauflin, I would like to request one more of your patches. Only if possible, of course, please make a SkyRe Compatibility and ReProccer Patch for WAFR aMidianSS Content Addon only. Without IA UU or IW.

Thank you sir!

If anyone is interested v2.4 just started a short beta test period, if anyone is interested in testing leave a reply to the beta sticky post at SkyRe Compatibility and ReProccer Patches.

@justjr

We have talked about doing a few additional versions of the main patches, so versions like "WWFR aMidianSS Content Addon" may be in the works after the update.

Edited by Raulfin

• 2 weeks later...

@Justjr

We only updated the files from Gruffys that we had to, you should still use his files, just let these new ones overwrite his.

@Darth_mathias

Not sure why that would be, the only textures included in USKRP 2.5 are for weapons and oil puddles.

After some expetmenation i belive i have narrowed my issue down to the post reproccer fixes CCOR, IA7, IW Patch.esp file.

turn on the file and the textures of the armors goes back to vinillia. turn it off the textures work.

have gone back to Verion 2.3 which work fine

Edited by Darth_mathias