Immersive Beds (by vivanto)

rpsgc

Just as a note... this affects ANY mod that equips armor/weapons.

I don't recall there being any in STEP besides you're mod that has anything to do with equipping weapons.

So is the upcoming update to SkyUI pretty much useless because of this bug?

Elaborate...it's been a while since I've been on Nexus. :teehee:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Um SkyUI 4.0 will implement a super, duper favs menu with 8 slots for loadouts that you can hotkey and switch between. I think if the mod loadouts has this problem then I'm assuming that SkyUI will as well.

Just watch the vid on the front page, should be the first post.

SkyUI will be implemented via the flash files, etc using Bethesda's UI interface... so they will NOT be affected by the bug.

As for my mod, I don't touch anyone's equipment, just attach "placeholder" sheaths and shields. :)

Seems like SkyUi's favorite menu is like Catagorized Favorite Menu on crack - and it doesn't require any special configuation files to be installed. Anyway' date=' that's a bit off-topic.[/quote']

Might be a bit off topic but it's a worthy note. We'll need to rethink CFM once SkyUI's update is released to see if CFM is necessary anymore.

As for Immersive Beds - I think this mod is worth installing. We could maybe ask the author to provide an alternate version that does not re-equip items after PC "wakes up" - that would mean player would have to manually put their armour on - which is more realistic and immersive to me anyway. I mean, when I get up, my clothes from the day before don't magically put themselves on :D

Another solution is not to use the clothing change option in the mod. This would mean, player would be going to bed with their armour on. There are 3 option available for this mod:

- change to "sleep wear"

- sleep naked

- sleep in armour

The first two options will introduce the enchanted armour re-equip bug, but the latter won't, as the items are not unequipped.

I would still go for contacting the author and requesting alternate version though.

Thoughts?

I change my mind, this doesn't work well with Frostfall. Besides I my character stands up after I select bed, then Wait menu appears with my char standing.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

That's actually Your ENB Being too bright.

Now the Eyes not opening after you wake up, now that's a bug linked to this mod.

Well, that doesn't change the fact that my character stands up before the wait menu appears, no? This is still a bug. ENB brighteness is just a factor that exposed that bug.

Closed eyes is resolved by quick save and load - takes only few seconds, but still - it's not ideal.

I excluded this mod from my playthrough anyway.

Well, that doesn't change the fact that my character stands up before the wait menu appears, no? This is still a bug. ENB brighteness is just a factor that exposed that bug.

Closed eyes is resolved by quick save and load - takes only few seconds, but still - it's not ideal.

I excluded this mod from my playthrough anyway.

Because it's playing an animation that it isn't supposed to play for the player. Essentially, It's a SKYRIM Bug, not a bug that is the fault of the modder. Unless there is a way to play animation in a loop without interruption, then sadly it ISN'T Something that can be fixed.

I have another bug to report. As per the mod description page:

Q: Will my followers sleep with me?

A: No, they will hovewer go into sandbox and do something productive while you sleep.

This happened to me twice now: after I went to bed, my follower (Faendal) started to walk away from me. Presumably heading home (1st time I could not find him anywhere, 2nd time I cancelled sleep and followed him, he was just walking and walking...). The sandbox is broken, as followers should come back to follow you again when you awake. This does not happen apparently.

::EDIT::

I reported the above bug and I've also suggested to the auther that he makes a new version that disables auto-reequipment of items.