Dragonborn Mages Robes Retexture Pack (by Rafuel)

EssArrBee

22 minutes ago, NuroDragonfly said:

Riiiight...well i did not get that from the way i was looking at it after many years, but OK point taken...ill revisit this from another angle, IE the link you posted :confused:

No worries. Another important detail to consider: the guide (that I linked to in my previous comments) lists mods to install in a very specific order. If you just install all Wiki mods in alphabetical order (ignoring the fact that some of them may be deprecated or invalid), you won't get the expected results, or worse, the game may not work properly.

Have fun with the guide and good luck :) If you have further questions or encounter any issue, don't hesitate to post in https://stepmodifications.org/forum/forum/157-step-skyrim-se-guide/.

Mousetick is correct. You should be using the guide mod tables. All game-mods pages are classified into ModGroup on the game home pages, but many/most of them are not used in a particular guide.

However, if you are simply checking all game-mod pages for issues and not installing a particular mod build, then that's helpful. We appreciate the assistance ;)

Hi peoples, sorry wasnt very informative in my last post:
Been modding for some years now, but only just returning to Skyrim after a long hiatus - mainly due to the world GPU crisis RE upgrades etc - and very familiar with xEdit, MO2, etc but also going through a 'hard refresh' with time on my hands, and simply just didnt integrate with the page list well RE the actual STEP list to follow; because i did do the rookie mistake and just followed the list in alpha order, then started re-ordering myself in MO2 for conflicts (which Im pretty good at) - however, clearly not doing it the way it is intended to be done at all!!

Ill not continue this post here and move to other forum appropriately and will continue to mention any issues i come across when needed as i do check xEdit regularly for various reasons including modifying things to my own taste.:confusion::wallbash::ohmy::bow::D

• Like 1