Mod Help with MO

ath3nos

Question

I have decided to give CBBE a try just because, lol.  However, I seem to be having an issue with CBBE and MO.  CBBE has an installer.  I normally have no issues with installers and MO, but I have been waiting over an hour now for the CBBE installer to open up.  It just sits there with the progress bar scrolling.  Has anyone successfuky installed CBBE with MO and if so, did you have to do anything special to get it working?  I really don't want to manually install it in my Data folder.  Maybe I should unpack it and make another archive with all of my options?  Any help would be appreciated.  Thank you.

5 answers to this question

It did not create a folder because it is still trying to run. I downloaded the mod 7 times now from different servers and I get the same thing. Unlikely that the download is currupt after that, but I'll try again, lol. Thanks

It never started. I wasn't sure which options I wanted so I installed it through NMM with the installer and then zipped up all the new files and folders, uninstalled from NMM and deleted, then installed the new zip through MO. Seems to be fine. Thanks for the help guys.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2