SkyTweak and other tools

GrimyBunyip

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Updated SkyTweak to version 3.5

All the settings have better descriptions on highlight now.

Namely there's tags for which settings are persistent as suggested.

Also threw in a tag for which settings are perk based.

• 3 months later...

I have read the posts and I for some reason not following the information regarding some mods. BOSS puts Trade and Barter above the load order in relation to SkyTweak. Will it work correctly like that or should I manually set SkyTweak higher in my load order? Or should I start Trade and Barter at the beginning of the game and not touch any services section in SkyTweak? Confusing.. Need help

• 5 months later...

Holy crap why is this mod not in the top 100 files in the Nexus? This can take the place of a bunch of my mods alone. Is there something dark secret I'm missing here because why isn't this talked about?

I apologize if I seem...excited about this but this take the place of at least 4 mods off the top of my head and that's just from loading it up and browsing through it for 5 minutes. This really seems like it has alot of potential.

• 10 months later...

Like the above poster, I'm curious why this mod is not more widely used, particularly in STEP gameplay packs. This seems like something that would come in handy for conflict-heavy packs like the Requiem pack.

If the author ever adds support for "FileAccess Interface for Skyrim Script - FISS" for MCM changes saveable to an ini (for porting over to a new character/computer/etc), this would be even more useful for packs and the ini could be hosted by STEP for users. However, the author seems to not be maintaining this mod for now, so it may not be added...

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Has anyone had trouble with this when changing the way magic works? When I upgraded Destruction will change to reflect the way I moved the sliders for it but no other magic school will. The author put up an error report but couldn't find anything that replicated my problem.

I love the mod but I'd like all of my magic to not actually, you know suck. I'm hoping someone had something similar and/or knows how to help with this problem.

• 2 years later...

Now that we added the FISS mod to the STEP guide, we should add three optional files from the SkyTweak mod to the STEP Guide to provide FISS interfaces for three of the mods in the STEP Guide. These optional files are "Preset Patch- iHUD",  "Preset Patch- MoreHUD", and  "Preset Patch- SkyUI". The Grimy Plugin mod will also be needed; it provides an SKSE plugin that extends SKSE and enables simpler interfaces from mods to FISS.

The Grimy Plugin and the three optional files from SkyTweak are already in the SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn guide, by the way.

Marked for Testing.

Now that we added the FISS mod to the STEP guide, we should add three optional files from the SkyTweak mod to the STEP Guide to provide FISS interfaces for three of the mods in the STEP Guide. These optional files are "Preset Patch- iHUD",  "Preset Patch- MoreHUD", and  "Preset Patch- SkyUI". The Grimy Plugin mod will also be needed; it provides an SKSE plugin that extends SKSE and enables simpler interfaces from mods to FISS.

The Grimy Plugin and the three optional files from SkyTweak are already in the SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn guide, by the way.

Okay, so I tossed on a Testing tag so that we won't forget Kelmych's comment here.

lol we added these presets cos we were "badgered" well persuaded by Nebulous112 hahah. While it does work as expected I didn't do any extensive testing to the depth that you guys would normally do for your mod additions.