SUM - SkyProc Unified Manager (by Leviathan1753)

darthbdaman

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently SUM is having problems with the Unofficial Patches, is anyone else using this and having the same problem? Using it for DSR patches or anything causes it to shut down.

Yes, anyone who uses any kind of SkyProc will be affected, its a problem that has been dormant in SkyProc, and just needed a mod to take it to its limits .. The latest USKP makes SkyProc go weak at the knees :)

See the Bug Report filed by Axonis

Other records like large navmesh records are also affected.

Apparently there are older versions of MO also have similar problems, which is kind of awkward for anyone stuck with an older Operating System and not able to update to the latest MO

Its not USKP fault, just something that was not anticipated by SkyProc programmers, and just waiting to happen.

I did find out that SUM is the problem, which is unfortunate. I use it the NPC Enchant Fix that ASIS has though and I recently removed a mod that ASIS needed as a master. I suppose I could just use the regular DSR patch for now until SUM is fixed.

WOn't fix the issue - DSR uses Skyproc, and as mentioned, it don't play well with others atm. Your only real option until a fix comes in (if ever) is to get the old mod back or drop all Skyprocs. I think the former is more likely, honestly...

WOn't fix the issue - DSR uses Skyproc, and as mentioned, it don't play well with others atm. Your only real option until a fix comes in (if ever) is to get the old mod back or drop all Skyprocs. I think the former is more likely, honestly...

DSR is fixed. Released a hot fix yesterday.

That being said, ASIS is not fixed and is not yet usable. I don't believe SUM is affected as it just runs client SkyProcs.

I reran SUM today and got the message:

skyproc.exceptions.MissingMaster:

Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp has some missing masters:

-Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp

Please activate and try again.

I have the Unofficial Skyrim Patch in, as well as the esp enabled in the plugins. Can anyone tell me what is going on? 

For those of us who have no idea where that is, would you mind posting it? Or at least, a summary?

Also, Neo, I'm seeing no update to DSR through MO... just an optional file as opposed to a new version? (EDIT: Found it... surprised you didn't just do a full update, but hey, it's all good.)

Edited by Shadriss

For those of us who have no idea where that is, would you mind posting it? Or at least, a summary?

Also, Neo, I'm seeing no update to DSR through MO... just an optional file as opposed to a new version? (EDIT: Found it... surprised you didn't just do a full update, but hey, it's all good.)

Didn't want to make people download the whole main file. :)

hmm... I'm actually going to back @Arthmoor on this one, although he isn't adverse to changing the rules to suit the team's work.

Looking at what is changed it seems very clear to me that all that has happened is the USKP has brought into light a sloppy work'a'round that tools have been using for a while. Clearly nothing is broken, since the game engine has no issue with it. The bug report mentioned above shows as much.

There is a PR for Skyproc waiting for code review and a commit to fix #33 my Java isn't good so I can not comment on the quality.

https://bitbucket.org/DienesToo/skyproc-library/pull-request/6/fix-for-large-records-with-more-than-2-16/diff