SUM - SkyProc Unified Manager (by Leviathan1753)

darthbdaman

It can take a long time for the AV settings to load. On my 2500k @ 4.3ghz it takes like 30sec - 1minute until the setting screen shows (it;'s a seperate window). If I click anywhere inbetween on the SUM patcher there's a chance it'll crash. Be patient :)

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've stopped using AV for now I just use Bellyache's creature pack and am happy with that. I think essentially you have to balance what you want in your game with how many scripts your setup can handle at any one time, AV I can live without DSR I can't yet, ASIS the decision is still pending. If everything is installed correctly though SUM runs fine without any tweaks. It is important to make sure all the AV packs are installed correctly and that you have run AV on it's own at least once to make sure it is working before using SUM - just to make sure. Once you have run AV all the relevant textures will be stored in overwrite.

So make sure each patcher works on its own first then remove all the patcher .esp files from overwrite (optional) finally run SUM all should work fine. SUM will also use all the current settings in each of your skyproc mods.

:)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

(mistake noted, although I will say it needs to be put in a place where people can see it)Also, add in SUM

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29865/?

Because once you position your order and lock it down with Mod Organizer the Skyproc thing that comes with Dual Sheath refuses to work properly because BOSS does not work.Please consider this important update to the wiki. 

Edited by Dweedle

STEP already says to install those patches...

I just went and looked again and I saw it in a very obscure place.. not sure how I missed it.  However, still no mention of SUM.SUM is desperately needed to be added into STEP as once you lockdown your load order the Skyproc will not work.

He actually means BOSS is outdated and unless you use BUM or something similar it will not properly patch cause the esps will move below the patch.esp

SUM has the capability to disable BOSS but the real answer is to make user rules for your non recognized mods.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

• 1 year later...