Trade and Barter (by kryptopyr)

Yggdrasilion

I can't figure out what logic WB is using for the bashed patch with the changes that T&B makes. If you look at the changes that Economics of Skyrim makes (after T&B), you will see that the bashed patch preserves what EoS changed vs. putting back what was in Skyrim.esm. The EoS changes are very similar to the ones that T&B makes. But WB doesn't preserve the T&B changes.

For now, the simplest way to fix it seems to be what WilliamImm suggests.

Economics of Skyrim has Delev and Relev bash tags, and as I mentioned above the bashed patch preserved the changes EoS makes. I added the Delev and Relev bash tags to T&B, and the bashed patch didn't create any records that override the changes made by T&B. This would thus seem to be one solution to getting the correct bashed patch behavior with T&B.

Since it was mentioned on the BOSS thread, I tried using the new BASH tags autodetection script in TES 3.0.29 . It said T&B should have a Delev tag. It didn't note that a Relev tag was needed; however, the Relev portion of the script doesn't check the LVLF (flag) records.

OK, thanks.

What is the suggested installation for STEP? As I recall, this includes several fixes in addition to gameplay enhancements. Will this work without issue for an existing character, or is a new game recommended?