Unknown Enchants (by NoxMentis)

Kelmych

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I onlly use Wrye Bash to make bashed patches, I am currently using Mod Organizer to install mods, so would I use the regular installer or the Wrye Bash friendly installer. Also I notice this mod does take awhile to load or "recover", how valuable or useful is this mod compared to how much it downgrades gameplay in the long run?

Use the main file. Personally, I don't like this mod, as the scripting thing at the beginning irks me. It is useful for someone who is trying to get the most out of disenchanting, but I just don't like the implementation, safe as it is.

I agree. I start cursing when I forget to disable it before taking compares because if I don't it would take all day to take a series of compare shots. So I have to get back out of the game, disable it and load everything back up. Annoying!

I agree. I start cursing when I forget to disable it before taking compares because if I don't it would take all day to take a series of compare shots. So I have to get back out of the game, disable it and load everything back up. Annoying!

I ended up removing it from my STEP testing load order as well because of that (and also because I tend not to exit the cell I start in until all scripts are loaded, so this would make me stay in the LAL cell forever every time I want to check out something ingame.