BOSS issues...

GraPhiXJuNkiE

Question

1) Just ran BOSS through MO (as I have been for a looong time now..) and BOSS said ALL my esp's/esm's, but Skyrim.esm were unrecognised files (116 in total..)..? Anyone else with this issue?

2) Getting more and more unrecognised files as the BOSS team tries to catch up to the thousands of new files to sort through. Could we have a section or recommended load order notes to cover just the ones for STEP that the BOSS team hasn't got to yet?

3) Is the latest 1.9.32.0 safe? Except for Fus Ro Doh and Nitpick I mean....

Thanks!

5 answers to this question

Okay. Just deleted BOSS masterlist.txt which was suggested by BUM after installing it. Cleared up the issue...

Still would like input for questions 2 and 3 though...

NonEssentialChildren.esp Active

manny Lantern Caretakers.esp Active

MVABasic.esp Active

MVAIvarstead.esp Active

MVARorikstead.esp Active

Traps Make Noise.esp

Still come up as unrecognised. Thanks!!

1) Just ran BOSS through MO (as I have been for a looong time now..) and BOSS said ALL my esp's/esm's, but Skyrim.esm were unrecognised files (116 in total..)..? Anyone else with this issue?

2) Getting more and more unrecognised files as the BOSS team tries to catch up to the thousands of new files to sort through. Could we have a section or recommended load order notes to cover just the ones for STEP that the BOSS team hasn't got to yet?

Neovalen's Skyrim Revisited page has load order recommendations using BOSS Userlist Manager for most of the STEP mods that are not in BOSS yet.

There have not been any issues mentioned on the STEP forums by people using it.

Thanks!

Neovalen's Skyrim Revisited page has load order recommendations using BOSS Userlist Manager for most of the STEP mods that are not in BOSS yet.

Thanks!

Thanks for the info Kelmych!

Thanks!

What exactly is skyrim revisited?
Take a look!