Webs

rootsrat

If doing a comparison on spiderwebs you might also want to include Hectrol Spiderwebs DeLuxe' date=' which is the one Texture Pack Combiner is using.[/quote']

I don't like compared to this mod. They look chaotic and spider webs are actually artfully done by pretty much all species of spiders.

DISCLAIMER: I have not tested this mod or read through this thread thoroughly!

Again' date=' what are the pros/cons of this mod and why is it important for STEP? Please update the OP with this info and any "testing" data.[/quote']

The compares are on the front page. The only thing to really update the OP would be to move the compares to there and say that pretty much everyone is in agreement that this is a no brainer. Author said he's completed all of the web textures he could find so it should be complete as well unless he missed something. New compares in a different location is the only thing left to do...but don't know if that is necessary. I'll add some quick info to the OP.

EDIT:

He has a new version up since I last checked that changes the textures a bit. He left both versions up to be able to use whichever we like better. So new compares are needed.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Roostrat (or anyone, really) - have you taken new comparative screenshots for this mod? If you have, please link them here.

Sorry, I'm really busy with some RL issues at the moment and I haven't got much time for fun unfortunately. I mainly access forum from work.

Not all the compares people wanted but just some quick shots I thought I would put up

ISW on left, Webs 2.0 on right.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

From running around with them in game, I'm going to vote to keep ISW. Webs looks like plastic in a lot of places. (no ENB anyways...)

I'm totally digging Webs 2.0 here. I will try to find some time tomorrow to do some comparisons, so that this mod can (if chosen) make its way into this weekends release. Maybe even tonight, if I sort some stuff our before I come back home from work... Watch this space.