Exceptions pop-up for Proper Crossbow Integration mod

DaBullDubs

Question

6 answers to this question

No effort was made to give any context. Are you assuming anyone reading your question is intimately familiar with what you're talking about, or is also reading your mind?

What game is this? Where is this mod on Nexus? Why is the question tagged with  GUIDE ?

I'll give a minimal effort answer: the WEAP.CRDT data structure is 16 bytes on Skyrim LE and 24 bytes on Skyrim SE. This mod's plugin contains WEAP.CRDT records that are 20 bytes large. It's bad, invalid. Wrye Bash doesn't like it. Throw that mod into the trash, or try resaving its plugin in CK.

Consider using Crossbow Integration (Including Creation Club) instead.

1 hour ago, Mousetick said:

No effort was made to give any context. Are you assuming anyone reading your question is intimately familiar with what you're talking about, or is also reading your mind?

What game is this? Where is this mod on Nexus? Why is the question tagged with  GUIDE ?

I'll give a minimal effort answer: the WEAP.CRDT data structure is 16 bytes on Skyrim LE and 24 bytes on Skyrim SE. This mod's plugin contains WEAP.CRDT records that are 20 bytes large. It's bad, invalid. Wrye Bash doesn't like it. Throw that mod into the trash, or try resaving its plugin in CK.

Consider using Crossbow Integration (Including Creation Club) instead.

My brother in christ idk what more context i could give. But arguably I gave enough context because your minimal effort response was just what I needed. Thank you :)

1 hour ago, Mousetick said:

Why is the question tagged with  GUIDE ?

i swear i couldn't pick any other tag, i tried. and i had to pick some tag to even post.

55 minutes ago, DaBullDubs said:

But arguably I gave enough context

Not quite. I had never heard of that mod before and I had to look it up on Nexus to figure out it's a Skyrim SE mod. I had to research it because you didn't provide any information beside the name.

If you had provided at least a direct link to the mod page, it would have saved me some time and it wouldn't have taken much effort on your part. Help goes both ways.

Anyhow, it seems you found the answer helpful, so that's cool.

21 hours ago, Mousetick said:

Not quite. I had never heard of that mod before and I had to look it up on Nexus to figure out it's a Skyrim SE mod. I had to research it because you didn't provide any information beside the name.

If you had provided at least a direct link to the mod page, it would have saved me some time and it wouldn't have taken much effort on your part. Help goes both ways.

Anyhow, it seems you found the answer helpful, so that's cool.

That's true. I'll remember to provide the games name for sure next time.