Diverse Priests (by Captain Lhurgoyf)

Eliian

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know the (2) patches that get installed by this mod are not needed for a complete CORE install' date=' but you might make mention of these patches at the Diverse Priests installation step (i.e. not needed with STEP Core Patch)[/quote']

Good call, updated.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Was Diverse Priests dropped from 2.2.9 due to the addition of the Clothing and Armor fixes?

Is diverse priests redundant now?

With the current STEP Extended patch should any esp's for Diverse Priests be hidden under the Data tab?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yes, that's what you do with any ESP that is integrated into the STEP Patches. You could alternatively right click on the mod. Select Information. Click on the Optional ESPs tab and the move the ESP to the top pane. This will keep it from showing up in your plugin list.

I'm on STEP 2.H. of STP 2.2.8, and got a CTD I've tracked to Diverse Priests. Maybe the Nexus page has been reorganized since the last time, but the default file automatically installs the Bring Out Your Dead and Consistent Older People patches. I'm assuming neither is needed (and the BOYD patch caused the crash) if I'm installing the entirety of STEP: Core.I went ahead and hid both of them, but installation instructions may be needed to either direct the user to an older version, or let them know they need to get in and hide these patches.

Missing masters result in crashes. Should have a exclamation box right next to the plugin file and a warning in BOSS. BOYD patch is for users of Bring Out Your Dead and Diverse Priests. Neither patches are needed with the STEP Patches.