It's official: Skyrim 1.9 update is released

Since Steam updated my Skyrim to 1.9, I'm experiencing a weird bug: NPCs' voices often don't sync with the lip movement, sometimes it's just a split second, sometimes it's off by more than a second. Never had that before the update.

I checked if it has anything to do with one of my mods but it doesn't seem so. I deactived all mods and even started a new game to see if maybe my save files are corrupted but even with a new game the problem remains. I'll make a new vanilla install and hopefully then the error will dissappear.

Anybody else have similar problems with the new patch or had this kind of bug before?

Penrutet

Update:

Allright, I did a full fresh install and started a new game: The error is still there and it is driving me mad. It might only be a split second most of the time but once you've noticed it, it breaks the immersion just so much that I've stopped playing for now. But at least it seems that other people are having that bug as well with the 1.9 update: https://steamcommunity.com/app/72850/discussions/0/810919057068676958/

Hopefully they'll fix this soon. :(

Steam've messed with it so that even if you have turned off the automatic updates, it'll disable your game until you install the latest update. Why can't they just let us do things our own way?!!

As for the lip sync, it seems that 1.9 has messed up the facial animations, I've got the weird situation with Adrianne Avenici wandering around open mouthed, v annoying. I've heard that the unofficial patch may already have fixed it, but can't confirm.

Steam've messed with it so that even if you have turned off the automatic updates, it'll disable your game until you install the latest update. Why can't they just let us do things our own way?!!

As for the lip sync, it seems that 1.9 has messed up the facial animations, I've got the weird situation with Adrianne Avenici wandering around open mouthed, v annoying. I've heard that the unofficial patch may already have fixed it, but can't confirm.

Well, either the 1.9 update is not available in UK yet, or STEAM here does not block the game when you disable auto updates. I still have 1.8 installed, have Auto Updates disabled in STEAM and I can still play.

All of the Unofficial Patches, as well as Bring Out Your Dead, have been updated to use the latest 1.9 update.

Guess it's about time for me to update to 1.9...

As long as you don't use any SKSE plugins that depend on the Skyrim version (e.g., Nitpick and Fuz Ro Doh) there don't seem to be problems.

All of the Unofficial Patches, as well as Bring Out Your Dead, have been updated to use the latest 1.9 update.

Guess it's about time for me to update to 1.9...

As long as you don't use any SKSE plugins that depend on the Skyrim version (e.g., Nitpick and Fuz Ro Doh) there don't seem to be problems.
Hmmm... :ermm: Any word from the author on when updates will be released? (seeing it's the same author) I posted on both his walls asking for a time frame on expected updates. If he isn't going to update them, we'll have to consider dropping them from STEP if he won't allow someone to make an update for him.

I figure this is as good a place as any to ask this. Since I have updated to 1.9.32 my game auto saves every two minutes and I cannot find where to turn it off. I turned off everything in games settings for saving and it still does. Do any of you know how to turn it off? Is there an .ini setting somewhere? Thanks in advance.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2

Well that didn't work. I have confirmed they yes auto save setting is like you posted and it is still saving every two minutes. It said 60 the first time which makes me think it was originally say to auto save every hour, but no matter what I do it still saves. Very frustrating.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2