Nuka-World Transit Center Settlement (by Tenhats)

DoubleYou

Discussion topic:
Nuka-World Transit Center Settlement by Tenhats
Wiki Link

While I'm on a settlement kick, this mod popped up. It makes the Nuka World Transit Center into a settlement after you initially clear it. This makes wonderful sense from a role-playing perspective, as what a natural location for your raiders to want to setup shop in the Commonwealth than the actual Nuka World Transit Center! Navmeshed/precombined/scrappable.

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately, the previs seems to be borked for me with this enabled, most likely due to unresolved conflict with PRP. Tried to patch it, but didn't seem to work. Might have to try that precombine xEdit script to see if it says why it's killing the previs.

This is the result of running PJM's Check Previsbines script on my load order withOCsNukaTransitSettlement.esp loaded after PRP.esp.

ERROR: CELL 0000DF9A (of OCsNukaTransitSettlement.esp) uses Mesh from another Mod (PRP.esp)
Warning: CELL 0000DF98 (of OCsNukaTransitSettlement.esp) has higher VISI date [2023-01-25] than member CELL 0000DF98
Warning: CELL 0000DF98 (of OCsNukaTransitSettlement.esp) uses Meshes from OCsNukaTransitSettlement.esp but 0000DF98_142AB9AE_OC.nif from PRP.esp
ERROR: CELL 0000DF98 (of OCsNukaTransitSettlement.esp) uses Precombines from multiple mods (such as OCsNukaTransitSettlement.esp) which can break Previs
ERROR: CELL 0000DF58 (of OCsNukaTransitSettlement.esp) uses Mesh from another Mod (PRP.esp)
Warning: CELL 0000DF79 (of OCsNukaTransitSettlement.esp) uses Meshes from OCsNukaTransitSettlement.esp but 0000DF79_21987E4E_OC.nif from PRP.esp
ERROR: CELL 0000DF79 (of OCsNukaTransitSettlement.esp) uses Precombines from multiple mods (such as OCsNukaTransitSettlement.esp) which can break Previs
Warning: CELL 0000DF77 (of OCsNukaTransitSettlement.esp) uses Meshes from OCsNukaTransitSettlement.esp but 0000DF77_0A82376A_OC.nif from PRP.esp
ERROR: CELL 0000DF77 (of OCsNukaTransitSettlement.esp) uses Precombines from multiple mods (such as OCsNukaTransitSettlement.esp) which can break Previs
ERROR: CELL 0000DF56 (of OCsNukaTransitSettlement.esp) uses Mesh from another Mod (PRP.esp)
ERROR: CELL 0000DF57 (of OCsNukaTransitSettlement.esp) uses Mesh from another Mod (PRP.esp)
ERROR: CELL 0000DF76 (of OCsNukaTransitSettlement.esp) has disabled Previsbines as later Timestamp on LAND 0000F10B (of Better Landscape Grass.esp)
ERROR: CELL 0000DF76 (of OCsNukaTransitSettlement.esp) has disabled Previsbines due to later Timestamp on LAND 0000F10B (of Better Landscape Grass.esp)

This seems to indicate we'll either need to override several PRP previsbine meshes with vanilla meshes or create our own PRP compatibility patch, so it's probably best to drop this one for now.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This is working well so far. The previs issues are gone thanks to the PRP version. Haven't recruited anyone yet, so I want to do that before I mark it accepted, but we should be all good for this one. Just needs one small patch for Keep Radiants in the Commonwealth.

• 2 weeks later...