Desperate for help

I've been chasing this problem down for several several days now and nobody has been able to make any suggestions. I tried Lod Unloading Bug Fix, Lightened Skyrim, Recursion Fix, and Papyrus Tweaks with speedupdativecalls enabled and noticed the bug and now after all of them are uninstalled, the problem remains. All of DynDOLOD and Texgen and SSELODGen and everything touching occlusion disabled. I had this same problem with Cities of the North Falkreath and it was fixed by removing a duplicate patch for Nature of the Wild lands. It was perfect for a day and now it's worse but it's the whole world. Any settings somebody can think of or files I may have deleted when trying to get Paper World Map to work with FWMF? Just looking for any direction to move in. Any ideas.

A couple of the Skyrim ini files have [MapMenu] but neither of them have that setting. I went to the Skyrim directory folder and searched the whole thing for .ini and looked through anything that looked relevant and didn't see anything touching maps. Trying to install paper maps recently messed my map up completely and that took days to fix. I don't know if it could have touched lod records somewhere but it did seem like I had fixed that problem, but my fix could have just been a band-aid.