Fires not showing up at Giant camps

nuvoromo

1 hour ago, nuvoromo said:

I just completed the Step guide and there are no fires outside. Specifically, Giant camps have no fires at all.

Make sure you installed everything as instructed and generated LOD per the instructions. Test on a new game.

I disabled Step SkyrimSE - xLODGen Output, Step SkyrimSE - TexGen Output, Step SkyrimSE - DynDOLOD Output and the fires showed up. So confirms your recommend to double check the LOD generation. I'll regenerate and see if that works. Thanks.

25 minutes ago, nuvoromo said:

I disabled Step SkyrimSE - xLODGen Output, Step SkyrimSE - TexGen Output, Step SkyrimSE - DynDOLOD Output and the fires showed up. So confirms your recommend to double check the LOD generation. I'll regenerate and see if that works. Thanks.

If you had generated DynDOLOD prior to updating to use DynDOLOD DLL NG, then that output should be deleted and TexGen/DynDOLOD outputs regenerated.

xLODGen output is probably fine, but that should also be replaced/regenerated when upgrading/installing the 2.2.0 build.

Always test things with a new game and see the changelog for instructions on using a previous savegame.

2 hours ago, z929669 said:

If you had generated DynDOLOD prior to updating to use DynDOLOD DLL NG, then that output should be deleted and TexGen/DynDOLOD outputs regenerated.

xLODGen output is probably fine, but that should also be replaced/regenerated when upgrading/installing the 2.2.0 build.

Always test things with a new game and see the changelog for instructions on using a previous savegame.

Yeah that was it. I regenerated and everything is fine now. even the papyrus error msg I was getting went away. I was also getting BSOD every time I ran Dyndolod. Turned out I didn't have a paging file. Add that to the drive and no more BSOD.

Thanks for your help, appreciate it greatly.

• Like 1