BethINI -> Details -> Particles -> 7500

Kattmandu

Going through the changelog for 2.2.0 right now and noticed "It is now recommended to set Particles to 7500 in SkyrimPrefs.ini ('Detail' section of the BethINI Setup)" but the "Detail" image in the guide shows 2000.  Only those reading the changelog will see this recommendation.  Anyone going through the Step guide for the first time may miss this.

21 minutes ago, DoubleYou said:

You need to expand the + spoilers to see the instructions. image.png

LOL, I don't think I ever noticed those could be expanded.  Explains why I couldn't find the following anywhere in the guide either.

"Updated BethINI setup to include the iMaxAllocatedMemoryBytes Papyrus tweak and an increase in iMaxParticles for those using ENB"

40 minutes ago, Kattmandu said:

Going through the changelog for 2.2.0 right now and noticed "It is now recommended to set Particles to 7500 in SkyrimPrefs.ini ('Detail' section of the BethINI Setup)" but the "Detail" image in the guide shows 2000.  Only those reading the changelog will see this recommendation.  Anyone going through the Step guide for the first time may miss this.

Reading the changelog is not presented as 'optional'. It is prominently linked multiple times at the top of the guide and on the Nexus mod page ;)

6 minutes ago, z929669 said:

Reading the changelog is not presented as 'optional'. It is prominently linked multiple times at the top of the guide and on the Nexus mod page ;)

The first time I looked at the changelog after the 2.2.0 release, I shot right down to the Mod-Level Changes.  I'm now seeing everything above that which I missed.