Boston Public Library Settlement (by pra)

DoubleYou

Discussion topic:
Boston Public Library Settlement by pra
Wiki Link

Allows the ability for the Boston Public Library to be a settlement following clearing the location, rebuilding the precombines for the affected cells and the navmeshes. Notably uses partial form flags to help prevent compatibility issues, which are verified to work correctly. Should load after Previsibines Repair Pack. Small conflict with Clarity's interior fog setting (shouldn't be a big deal).

There aren't too many interior cell settlements, and this is a large enough interior location that making a settlement inside makes some sense.

This is one of my more favorite interior cell locations, so I like the idea of it becoming a settlement.

• 2 months later...

Marked as Accepted for current dev 1.0 guide.

I worked with Pra to add a Base Object Swapper file that changes the lights to the powerable versions so that instead of scrapping and replacing all the lights, all you have to do is run the electricity. There is a very small plugin conflict at Copley Station to make it compatible with Clarity and PRP, easily patched.

• 3 months later...