Stranges sounds

Arhakis

Question

Hello

I post here even I'm not sure this is a problem with one of the mods includes in STEP...

Every time I'm in a interior of a house, palace .... There are many sounds like if anybody bash agains iron pots : clink, clank ....

More many objects fly against the walls ....

maybe it's a wrong install of one of the mods, maybe a bug.... i don't know. Somebody know this problem ?

Thank you for your help

13 answers to this question

Hello

I post here even I'm not sure this is a problem with one of the mods includes in STEP...

Every time I'm in a interior of a house, palace .... There are many sounds like if anybody bash agains iron pots : clink, clank ....

More many objects fly against the walls ....

maybe it's a wrong install of one of the mods, maybe a bug.... i don't know. Somebody know this problem ?

Thank you for your help

I had a similar issue caused by More Interactive Items. I uninstalled it and haven't had the issue repeat.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2

Dead body collision fix maybe? I've had a problem with a corpse in a cell getting stuck with it's head in the floor and doing breakdancing like a maniac ;-)

Now do the Harlem Shake!

[video=youtube]http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=9i1XB5EQ9P0

Disable dead body collision fix, More interactive items and if that doesn't help deactivate sound mods until the bug disappears, if that doesn't help, revert to a vanilla skyrim and see if that helps. If that doesn't help, be sure you don't use optimized bsa. If they are vanilla bsa then it is a vanilla issue (I've encountered this a couple of times myself) and cannot be fixed (collision plane issues i guess).

I think is in relation with the vsync and fps. I read that somewhere

Effectively, It seem to me that Ive the problem since I changed my monitor. Now I've a 120Hz Monitor (set to 120Hz in the nvidia panel) and Vsync is set to "application" in nvidia Inspector, but disabled with Ipresentinterval=0.

maybe it's necessary to limit the fps at 60 for example / enable vsync.

I'll try to disable Ipresentinterval=0, limit my fps to 60 and/or enable Triple buffering in nVdia inspector as seen on this tuto

https://www.geforce.com/optimize/guides/the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim-tweak-guide#1

I re installed the game ....

I made some tries in vanilla with

- Vsynch enabled (settings by default)

- Vsynch set on "Application Controlled" in the nVidia control panel

- Fps_limiter set to 60 - the half of my monitor frequency

For now the wrong sounds and the flying objects seem to have disappear. In vanilla.....

I'll install every addon now and see ....

I can confirm after tries, it's due to the synchronization for a monitor 120MHz and vsynch disabled

If I activate it in the nvidia control panel, I've lags in game

Using FPS_Limiter (set to 60 for a 120Hz monitor), the problem disapear. Maybe this can help anybody who have a synchro beyond 60MHz :)