v2.2.0 - Feedback & Bug Reports

z929669

Those would have been settings from the FISS version of the mod, so is no longer applicable. I have therefore removed the instruction from the guide, as it now falls solely under user preference for configuration.

2 hours ago, d2eRX52 said:

ScreenShot1.thumb.png.7d8a18a01eb2789e34bb9573f23898ba.png

There's no option to load. But I remember that it used to be here.

what can i do about performance with fire?
i use fire spells a lot, and as soon as i start use it, fps just get down from 60 to 40.
lighter enb preset? i use light step preset atm. something else? i use optimized lite variant of embers xd.

update: i reinstalled embers xd without fire magick addon, i hope it does not break anything, right? anyway fps now is 50 with fire spells, and i don't very much care about style of flame is different. i also used milk-drinker preset of enb and fps is now around 55.

Edited by d2eRX52
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, d2eRX52 said:

what can i do about performance with fire?
i use fire spells a lot, and as soon as i start use it, fps just get down from 60 to 40.
lighter enb preset? i use light step preset atm. something else? i use optimized lite variant of embers xd.

update: i reinstalled embers xd without fire magick addon, i hope it does not break anything, right? anyway fps now is 50 with fire spells, and i don't very much care about style of flame is different. i also used milk-drinker preset of enb and fps is now around 55.

Yes, it's fine to not install the fire magic addon. You can also reduce iMaxParticles to 6000.

34 minutes ago, druisiuil said:

That mod is listed as a requirement, but it's really not needed to get the functionality, so it's more a 'soft' requirement. Needs to be tested/confirmed. It should be fine to install, but it's not going to be added until 2.3 release.

On 1/23/2023 at 6:05 PM, z929669 said:

That mod is listed as a requirement, but it's really not needed to get the functionality, so it's more a 'soft' requirement. Needs to be tested/confirmed. It should be fine to install, but it's not going to be added until 2.3 release.

Before > After (looks nice with the icons)

BWgo8y6.pngmymP7H2.png

• +1 1

I'm not sure i understand the recommendations for 'Umgak's Vokrii Compatibility Patch Compendium' in section '20 - Patches', which is currently only one patch used, a Vokrii - Trade & Barter patch. Recommendations say: 'Install the Main File only if TCIY will NOT be used.' Checking the patch in xEdit, i didn't see any connection to 'TCIY', which i am using also.

4 hours ago, CorneliusC said:

I'm not sure i understand the recommendations for 'Umgak's Vokrii Compatibility Patch Compendium' in section '20 - Patches', which is currently only one patch used, a Vokrii - Trade & Barter patch. Recommendations say: 'Install the Main File only if TCIY will NOT be used.' Checking the patch in xEdit, i didn't see any connection to 'TCIY', which i am using also.

That's a mistake. Will resolve

1 hour ago, Ivoknivo said:

Hi, not sure if it has been pointed out, Cathedral Weathers and Seasons have a merge update file for ENB but the mod is not tagged with the blue bar. 

Is it safe to remove the Cathedral Weathers Godrays.esp midgame?

I missed flagging CW with the ENB option. That's corrected now. Yes, it's fine to remove this mod/plugin mid-playthrough.

Anyone? enb2023_1_26_07_59_53.thumb.png.2529a1196bb0c8b7d86b7a5faec91d43.pngenb2023_1_26_08_00_32.thumb.png.5594e95e8106c89d63c2884509f668b9.png

Bleak Falls Barrow. I try to walk towards the word based on the sound that I'm approaching. But even then I can't learn word, it just doesn't happen.
So draugr with dragon stone doesn't rise and, i can't get the dragon stone so can't finish quest and so on...

p.s i don't use enb and post processing group here.

Edited by d2eRX52