Errors with SKSE

tsmit657

Hey all, I'm up to the performance tuning section of the guide and upon first launch (which I did through MO2, as the guide didn't specify) I encountered a few error messages that I've attached all seemed to do with SKSE not being up to date, I've got the latest version so not to sure what to do. Any help appreciated sorry if I haven't given enough info, not sure what is important, cheers!

skyrim error.PNG

skyrim error2.PNG

skyrim error3.PNG

skyrim error4.1.PNG

4 minutes ago, tsmit657 said:

Hey all, I'm up to the performance tuning section of the guide and upon first launch (which I did through MO2, as the guide didn't specify) I encountered a few error messages that I've attached all seemed to do with SKSE not being up to date, I've got the latest version so not to sure what to do. Any help appreciated sorry if I haven't given enough info, not sure what is important, cheers!

Did you successfully launch the initial smoke test recently, or did you do this weeks/months ago?

Some of the extenders in the 2.1.0 guide are not compatible with the recent game update to 1.6.640 (e.g., Crash Logger). The list and the alternatives is here.

6 minutes ago, tsmit657 said:

I did the initial test maybe a week ago, so this current guide and it was successfull. thanks for the link, I had come across it before but was unsure on how to procceed, ill update all the listed mods and report back here, appreciated.

If the initial test was successful a week ago, your extenders are all fine. You probably have an incompatible mod that relies on one of these extenders. looks like you may want to reinstall RaceMenu.

Rienstalled RaceMenu, skyUI and FIZZLE (did this by hitting the rienstall button and replacing the mods) and same issue arises, does the way I launch the game matter? im doing it through MO2 skyrim SE launcher?

Edited by tsmit657

29 minutes ago, tsmit657 said:

Rienstalled RaceMenu, skyUI and FIZZLE (did this by hitting the rienstall button and replacing the mods) and same issue arises, does the way I launch the game matter? im doing it through MO2 skyrim SE launcher?

Yes, you should launch it trough MO2. But be aware that it still is also via SKSE. In the executable dropdown there is several options. make sure you use SKSE.

5kn5V0Q.png

Yep just needed to launch it through SSE, also for anyone following I also got this error upon first launching skyrim through SKSE (attached) it was solved by dowloading alternative mods provided in the list that z929669 linked to and I reinstalled scrambled bugs (I believe that error came about by not having microsoft visual c++ downloaded until after that mod was installed) thanks everyone! 

skyrim error5.PNG

• +1 1

10 hours ago, tsmit657 said:

Yep just needed to launch it through SSE, also for anyone following I also got this error upon first launching skyrim through SKSE (attached) it was solved by dowloading alternative mods provided in the list that z929669 linked to and I reinstalled scrambled bugs (I believe that error came about by not having microsoft visual c++ downloaded until after that mod was installed) thanks everyone! 

skyrim error5.PNG

Yeah, all those errors are related to downstream mods with dependencies on the extenders that themselves were fine. That's why the smoke test worked.