Boss tag notification

Ezekiel33

Question

hey guys Ive installed Wrye Bash to install my mods and also installed BOSS. After running Boss I get this weird tag notification on my main .esm and .esp files.. Did I make something wrong? Can it corrupt my game or is it inoffensive?

• Update.esm Active

• Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Delev, Relev}}
  • Dragonborn.esm Active

• Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Relev}}
  • Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp Active

• Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Delev, Relev}}
    Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp Active

• Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Delev}}

thks

ive try to rebuild the patch but it didnt work.. I get an error message and Wrye Bash is shutting down... weird..

" The application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.

Please contact the application's support team for more information

I did uninstall Wrye Bash and Installed it again.. reinstalled all my mods and still it's doing the same exact error message while trying to rebuild the bashed patch.esp.. even when I'm building a new one... thats weird.. Can I still play the game if I get these "tags" notifications when running Boss?

I did uninstall Wrye Bash and Installed it again.. reinstalled all my mods and still it's doing the same exact error message while trying to rebuild the bashed patch.esp.. even when I'm building a new one... thats weird.. Can I still play the game if I get these "tags" notifications when running Boss?

Did you try moving the existing bash patch out of the data directory, so Bash will rebuild it, or deleting it? If you leave the existing bash patch in the Skyrim\Data directory you will continue having this problem even through you reinstall WB.

Yep I did try to delete it manually and make a new one but still the same error message appears.. Maybe I'm doing something wrong.. when you right click the patch and you choose rebuild patch what cases do I need to check to make sure it's doing it right?

I didnt "check" alias mod names, merges patches and tweak settings.. only Leveled list box...

You can fix this issue by removing your skyrim.ini and/or skyrim prefrences.ini from your my documents folder(or make backups and delete them) rebuild the bash patch, and then move the ini's back in place. Something in your ini(s) Wrye doesn't like.

I made an account just to post this fix for you lol.

When I delete an existing bash patch I usually copy a vanilla version of the patch from the installation file into the Data directory; the vanilla version will be quite small. Did you do this?

I did try what you said but still have the same error message.. Took a fresh bashed patch from the template directory and copied it to my data folder.. didnt work :/

You can fix this issue by removing your skyrim.ini and/or skyrim prefrences.ini from your my documents folder(or make backups and delete them) rebuild the bash patch, and then move the ini's back in place. Something in your ini(s) Wrye doesn't like.

I made an account just to post this fix for you lol.

Thanks for your devotion and your help :P But it didnt solved the problem.. I've removed my .inis from "my documents", created a new bashed patch and tried to rebuild it.. same error message appears... it has something to do with c++ i think... In the error box It's titled Microsoft Visual c++ runtime library

Problem solved.. Ive uninstall wrye bash.. made a clean install of everything... verified integrity of game cache... reinstalled wrye bash... deleted my .ini... still had the same exact stupid error message..

Ive put back .inis (original files/default) now it works.. problem solved.. you can let your .inis in your "my games" folder.. as long as you use the default .inis...

Thanks Nshell Kelmych and FuzzyPurp now i have a brand new bashed patch.esp working :)

rebuilding the patch worked.. but a window appears with this text :

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "bash\basher.py", line 15118, in Execute

BashFrame.SaveSettings(bashFrame)

File "bash\basher.py", line 6335, in SaveSettings

settings.save()

File "bash\bolt.py", line 2047, in save

dictFile.save()

File "bash\bosh.py", line 266, in save

saved = bolt.PickleDict.save(self)

File "bash\bolt.py", line 1991, in save

with self.path.temp.open('wb') as out:

File "bash\bolt.py", line 1390, in open

os.makedirs(self._shead)

File "os.pyo", line 150, in makedirs

File "os.pyo", line 157, in makedirs

WindowsError: [Error 5] Access is denied: u'C:\\Users\\Simon Trépanier'

and the same tag appears in BOSS : Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Delev, Relev}}

man will I ever get it?