DynDOLOD 3.00 Alpha 169

sheson

7 minutes ago, Saint_Chewy said:

Well DynDOLOD.esm is the only plugin loaded, but this is my load order that I was using for testing today.

+DynDOLOD_Output Vanilla
+DynDOLOD Resources SE
+(Part 1) SSE Engine Fixes for 1.5.39 - 1.5.97
+Address Library for SKSE Plugins

If I disable either SSE Engine Fixes OR DynDOLOD.esm (while leaving DynDOLOD Resources SE enabled) I do NOT get the stutter. Do you want me to disable SSE Engine Fixes and just run with DynDOLOD Resources SE and DynDOLOD.esm enabled?

I just wanted to make sure there is really nothing active from DynDOLOD.esp and the other scripts, that it is really only Engine Fixes, DynDOLOD.esm and the test versions of the SHESON_DynDOLOD_Worshipper.pex script.

Let me know if there is anything different with the last test version version of script.

2 minutes ago, sheson said:

I just wanted to make sure there is really nothing active from DynDOLOD.esp and the other scripts, that it is really only Engine Fixes, DynDOLOD.esm and the test versions of the SHESON_DynDOLOD_Worshipper.pex script.

Let me know if there is anything different with the last test version version of script.

Okay understood I just wanted make sure I am following you 100% on this. Another test run making sure that the new SHESON_DynDOLOD_Worshipper.pex is being used and unfortunately I am still getting that stutter.

2 minutes ago, Saint_Chewy said:

Okay understood I just wanted make sure I am following you 100% on this. Another test run making sure that the new SHESON_DynDOLOD_Worshipper.pex is being used and unfortunately I am still getting that stutter.

Just to double check, when you remove the last test script so that there is no SHESON_DynDOLOD_Worshipper.pex at all in the load order, it does not stutter?

10 minutes ago, sheson said:

Just to double check, when you remove the last test script so that there is no SHESON_DynDOLOD_Worshipper.pex at all in the load order, it does not stutter?

Yes that is correct - if I hide the script while leaving DynDOLOD.esm and Engine Fixes enabled I do not stutter.

Also just checking with you this is what my folders look like everything is hidden except SHESON_DynDOLOD_Worshipper.pex and DynDOLOD.esm. This is what you want correct?

DynDOLOD Resources SE.PNG

DynDOLOD_Output.PNG

4 minutes ago, Saint_Chewy said:

Yes that is correct - if I hide the script while leaving DynDOLOD.esm and Engine Fixes enabled I do not stutter.

Also just checking with you this is what my folders look like everything is hidden except SHESON_DynDOLOD_Worshipper.pex and DynDOLOD.esm. This is what you want correct?

DynDOLOD Resources SE.PNG

DynDOLOD_Output.PNG

Yes, but it would be better to check the MO2 right window Data tab files exist in the load order or not.

Here are 3 scripts. with 991 bytes, 995 bytes and 885 bytes to differentiate between them.

Let me know if there is anything different with either version.

SHESON_DynDOLOD_Worshipper.pex SHESON_DynDOLOD_Worshipper.pex SHESON_DynDOLOD_Worshipper.pex

1 hour ago, gamingsrc said:

I have added the following line

Skyrim.esm;0010FDBF;CollisionMarker

in my "DynDOLOD_SSE_childworldlod_Tamriel".

Somehow that vanilla collision record (near west Windhelm walls) was restored in a temporary way by dyndolod.

You are "blocked" by the collision marker the first time, but if you save the game at the same spot and load the game, the collision disappear.

I tested my tweak and it worked.

I have also another records from "JK Skyrim" that should be disabled by Dyndolod (always related to Windhelm Market and the west wall of windhelm).

Read the first post which log and debug log to upload when making posts.

Make an proper error report when encountering issues.

Are you saying that 0010FDBF shows up in ..\DynDOLOD\Logs\DynDOLOD_SSE_ChildworldCopies_Tamriel.txt
In that case check what plugins (other than the unofficial patch) overwrite the reference and/or base record.

The references scanning should ignore references that use base record with IsMarker flag or any base record that does not have a model. The child world scan looks for references that have base records for which LOD assets exist/have been defined. There should be no need, no reason and no change adding this reference to the config files.

4 minutes ago, sheson said:

Yes, but it would be better to check the MO2 right window Data tab files exist in the load order or not.

Here are 3 scripts. with 991 bytes, 995 bytes and 885 bytes to differentiate between them.

Let me know if there is anything different with either version.

SHESON_DynDOLOD_Worshipper.pex 885 B · 0 downloads SHESON_DynDOLOD_Worshipper.pex 995 B · 0 downloads SHESON_DynDOLOD_Worshipper.pex 991 B · 0 downloads

Okay did the 885 B script first and I did NOT stutter!!! :D Or at least I did not stutter where I would normally get it. I even ran a bit further and did not get any stutter.

Next I tried the 995 B script and received stutter at the same spot

Finally I tried the 991 B script and also did NOT receive any stutter with this one. I even ran the whole way to the South gate of Riften and did not get any stutter.

3 minutes ago, Saint_Chewy said:

Okay did the 885 B script first and I did NOT stutter!!! :D Or at least I did not stutter where I would normally get it. I even ran a bit further and did not get any stutter.

Next I tried the 995 B script and received stutter at the same spot

Finally I tried the 991 B script and also did NOT receive any stutter with this one. I even ran the whole way to the South gate of Riften and did not get any stutter.

I expect this test version to stutter as well. Does it?

SHESON_DynDOLOD_Worshipper.pex

5 minutes ago, Saint_Chewy said:

Well this script actually gave me NO stutter this time. I ran a little bit further to Windhelm and did not stutter at all during my test run

Interesting. Do you have stutter with the script before that from https://stepmodifications.org/forum/topic/17510-dyndolod-300-alpha-105/?do=findComment&comment=265150 and papyrus logging disabled?