DynDOLOD 3.00 Alpha 169

sheson

27 minutes ago, diesidepp said:

hi, i opened dyndolodx64 and it said that my dyndolod resourses core files are outdated. what can i do? There is no newer version on nexus.

Really read the message. The message states a fact.

The version of the DynDOLOD Resources Core files which are installed in the load order is older than the version required by the DynDOLOD Standalone version you are using.

The download archives available on the different DynDOLOD mods on Nexus are always the latest versions for their respective game and DynODLOD 2.x/3.x versions . So are the download links on the first post.

No actual information was provided. If you require further help, upload the log.

1 hour ago, sheson said:

真的看了留言。該消息陳述了一個事實。

在加載順序中安裝的DynDOLOD資源核心文件 的版本比您正在使用的DynDOLOD獨立版本 所需的版本舊。

Nexus 上不同DynDOLOD模組 的下載檔案始終是其各自遊戲和 DynODLOD 2.x/3.x 版本的最新版本。第一篇文章中的下載鏈接也是如此。

沒有提供實際信息。如果您需要進一步的幫助,請上傳日誌。

So how can i solve this problem, where can i download the same version of the dyndolod resources core files, thank you.

problem.png

1 hour ago, diesidepp said:

So how can i solve this problem, where can i download the same version of the dyndolod resources core files, thank you.

problem.png

Moved to the DynDOLOD 3 Alpha thread. Read the first post how not to post screenshots of messages and instead use the "Copy message to clipboard" link in order to paste text. https://dyndolod.info/Official-DynDOLOD-Support-Forum
DynDOLOD Resources SE core files are outdated

DynDOLOD 3 Alpha requires DynDOLOD Resources SE 3 Alpha. You have DynDOLOD Resources SE 2.x for DynDOLOD 2.x installed.

This is explained and linked in the first post of the DynDOLOD 3 Alpha thread.
The official online documentation that can be opened by clicking the "Online Help" or using the "Click on this link for additional explanations and help for this message" link from the message would lead you to https://dyndolod.info/Downloads, which has the links.

Pay attention to the requirements on Nexus when downloading DynDOLOD 3 Alpha. It also has the link:
image.png

Searching this forum for the message finds this thread https://stepmodifications.org/forum/topic/18692-dyndolod-resources-se-core-files-are-outdated/

On 6/10/2023 at 8:00 PM, DefaultPIayer said:

For some reason texgen will just stop generating textures around 7 minutes and 30 seconds not always that time but it's usually close don't know why though here's the Texgen Debug log and the sse log 

TexGen_SSE_log.txt 522.31 kB · 1 download

Moved to the DynDOLOD 3 Alpha thread.

TexGen is probably waiting for a TexConv process to finish.

Add LockTexconv=1 under [TexGen] in B:\Mods\Skyrim\DynDOLOD\Edit Scripts\DynDOLOD\TexGen_SSE.INI and see if that changes anything.
It helped users with the same problem a couple pages back where TexGen seems to be stuck or stopped.

Debug log

Hi, I'm having a similar issue as others here, when i attempt to use the TexGen one of two things happens:

1. the application closes shortly after beginning creating textures, this happens 99% of the time. I have the most current graphics drivers, up to date MO2, and have added "RenderSingle=1" to the INI file. the issue persists

2. the one time it didn't crash it gave me the OpenGL framebuffer error seen in my log files.

any help or advice would be appreciated, thanks!

TexGen_SSE_log.txt

5 minutes ago, snazzpants said:

Debug log

Hi, I'm having a similar issue as others here, when i attempt to use the TexGen one of two things happens:

1. the application closes shortly after beginning creating textures, this happens 99% of the time. I have the most current graphics drivers, up to date MO2, and have added "RenderSingle=1" to the INI file. the issue persists

2. the one time it didn't crash it gave me the OpenGL framebuffer error seen in my log files.

any help or advice would be appreciated, thanks!

TexGen_SSE_log.txt 87.17 kB · 1 download

Read the first post which debug log and bugreport.txt (if it exists) to also upload when making posts. https://dyndolod.info/Official-DynDOLOD-Support-Forum#Post-Logs

Also check the Windows Event log for hints.

1 hour ago, snazzpants said:

thanks for the quick reply. i have attached the bug report and log, BUT while running TexGen again to generate a realtime log for you it just. worked. I'm not quite sure i did anything differently or not.

bugreport.txt 135.06 kB · 0 downloads TexGen_SSE_log.txt 213.48 kB · 0 downloads

That could be a sign of hardware, BIOS setting, overclocking, cooling, unstable power supply etc.

If it worked, then there is nothing further to do right now.

If it happens again later, upload new logs including the TexGen_SSE_Debug_log.txt

Hey folks, quick question on generating LOD for Bruma. I'm aware that we can't generate object lod for the worldspace so I just want to generate tree LOD.

The issue I'm having is that I cannot enable DynDoLod for the worldspace as it's greyed out as an option in the MCM. My understanding of this is that this occurs when DDL doesn't have dynamic lod setup for the worldspace. Going off this older post is tricky also as it mentions not selecting the Generate Static LOD box which must be from an older version as it's not visible in my current version of DDL. My guess is that it is probably now replaced by the Generate Dynamic LOD option, which I do have ticked. Despite this the option to activate in MCM still is greyed out for me, not too sure why. (I should also mention I removed BSHeartland from the list of worldspaces excluded from Dyndolods config scripts)

Essentially I just want to use the original Bruma Object lod and generate Ultra tree lod to be used at the same time. Issue seems to arise from the inability to activate Dyndolod within the BSHeartland worldspace. Seems like this issue also results in Lod not unloading properly at times (even after using the Lod reload fix mod it still persists).

Attaching the error log from my last generation as a .txt as I can't attach HTML.

DynDOLOD_Index.txt

Edited by bargalarkh

I am also using Seasons of Skyrim.

I should also mention that in a previous version of DynDoLod I was able to get this working no problem without even having to try generate lod for the BSHeartland workspace and I was even able to see the object lod for A Clear Map of Skyrim, which I'm not able to see now. Not sure what I did then that worked but it was definitely possible to generate this LOD at one point despite the proper assets for lod gen not being present in the Bruma mod. Now if only I could remember what I did...

Edited by bargalarkh

1 hour ago, bargalarkh said:

Hey folks, quick question on generating LOD for Bruma. I'm aware that we can't generate object lod for the worldspace so I just want to generate tree LOD.

The issue I'm having is that I cannot enable DynDoLod for the worldspace as it's greyed out as an option in the MCM. My understanding of this is that this occurs when DDL doesn't have dynamic lod setup for the worldspace. Going off this older post is tricky also as it mentions not selecting the Generate Static LOD box which must be from an older version as it's not visible in my current version of DDL. My guess is that it is probably now replaced by the Generate Dynamic LOD option, which I do have ticked. Despite this the option to activate in MCM still is greyed out for me, not too sure why. (I should also mention I removed BSHeartland from the list of worldspaces excluded from Dyndolods config scripts)

Essentially I just want to use the original Bruma Object lod and generate Ultra tree lod to be used at the same time. Issue seems to arise from the inability to activate Dyndolod within the BSHeartland worldspace. Seems like this issue also results in Lod not unloading properly at times (even after using the Lod reload fix mod it still persists).

Attaching the error log from my last generation as a .txt as I can't attach HTML.

DynDOLOD_Index.txt 304 B · 0 downloads

You did not upload any useful text file or log, just a frame parent that links to files on your drive. See https://dyndolod.info/Official-DynDOLOD-Support-Forum.

See https://dyndolod.info/FAQ "Not seeing all worldspaces in the selection box"
Some worlds added by plugins are filtered out by default, because generating LOD for them might not be useful or requires special attention. Remove the worldspace name from the filter file ..DynDOLOD\Edit Scripts\DynDOLOD\Configs\DynDOLOD_[GAME MODE]_worldspace_ignore.txt. Search for the mod, plugin or the worldspace name on the official DynDOLOD support forum for more information.

See https://dyndolod.info/Mods/Beyond-Skyrim-Bruma.

The in game MCM is a result of the generated LOD mod and the selected options. It does not affect its creation.

In DynDOLOD 3 Alpha the Generate static LOD is now just "Object LOD". Generate dynamic LOD is now just "Dynamic LOD" See https://dyndolod.info/Help/Advanced-Mode

Only select Tree LOD in the advanced option and nothing else to generate tree LOD only for the selected worldspaces.

12 minutes ago, bargalarkh said:

I am also using Seasons of Skyrim.

I should also mention that in a previous version of DynDoLod I was able to get this working no problem without even having to try generate lod for the BSHeartland workspace and I was even able to see the object lod for A Clear Map of Skyrim, which I'm not able to see now. Not sure what I did then that worked but it was definitely possible to generate this LOD at one point despite the proper assets for lod gen not being present in the Bruma mod. Now if only I could remember what I did...

DynDOLOD 3 should pretty much work the same as DynDOLOD 2 in regards to Bruma and what is discussed in the thread.

Also read https://dyndolod.info/Help/Seasons and also https://dyndolod.info/Mods/Maps-And-Map-Mods

In any case, it is not possible to generate LOD for data that does not exist or with LOD assets that are missing.

47 minutes ago, sheson said:

You did not upload any useful text file or log, just a frame parent that links to files on your drive. See https://dyndolod.info/Official-DynDOLOD-Support-Forum.

Apologies, I attached one log and the other is too large for the forum and for Pastebin so I will share via Drive

See https://dyndolod.info/FAQ "Not seeing all worldspaces in the selection box"
Some worlds added by plugins are filtered out by default, because generating LOD for them might not be useful or requires special attention. Remove the worldspace name from the filter file ..DynDOLOD\Edit Scripts\DynDOLOD\Configs\DynDOLOD_[GAME MODE]_worldspace_ignore.txt. Search for the mod, plugin or the worldspace name on the official DynDOLOD support forum for more information.

I may have been unclear; this is what I was saying I did, the worldspace is removed from that file and I can select it in Dyndolod.

The in game MCM is a result of the generated LOD mod and the selected options. It does not affect its creation.

Sure, but the fact that I'm not able to activate Dyndolod for that worldspace using the MCM would imply to me that there is no dynamic lod despite me generating it and selecting the option for this when I generated it.

I have read both the maps and seasons pages but they don't cover my issue exactly, as I am able to generate the lod correctly for Tamriel and other worldspaces.

Essentially I believe the issue lies in the fact that DynDoLod does not activate in the Bruma worldspace, despite having generated object lod for it. The generation is running fine, it's just that Dyndolod won't activate when I move to that worldspace. Like I mentioned I have tried the LOD reload mod to see if that helps but it doesn't appear to be the issue.

DynDOLOD_SSE_log.txt

Edited by bargalarkh

17 hours ago, bargalarkh said:

Apologies, I attached one log and the other is too large for the forum and for Pastebin so I will share via Drive

I may have been unclear; this is what I was saying I did, the worldspace is removed from that file and I can select it in Dyndolod.

Sure, but the fact that I'm not able to activate Dyndolod for that worldspace using the MCM would imply to me that there is no dynamic lod despite me generating it and selecting the option for this when I generated it.

I have read both the maps and seasons pages but they don't cover my issue exactly, as I am able to generate the lod correctly for Tamriel and other worldspaces.

Essentially I believe the issue lies in the fact that DynDoLod does not activate in the Bruma worldspace, despite having generated object lod for it. The generation is running fine, it's just that Dyndolod won't activate when I move to that worldspace. Like I mentioned I have tried the LOD reload mod to see if that helps but it doesn't appear to be the issue.

DynDOLOD_SSE_log.txt 696.9 kB · 1 download

Read https://dyndolod.info/Official-DynDOLOD-Support-Forum#Post-Logs. Also upload the debug log and the papyrus log as explained.

The log you upload shows:
Session started with existing DynDOLOD output and closed without doing anything.
Session started with existing DynDOLOD output and closed without doing anything.
Session started with existing DynDOLOD output and generating tree and dynamic LOD for BSHeartland with warnings about something missing from DynDOLOD.esp
Session started with existing DynDOLOD output and generating tree and dynamic LOD for BSHeartland with warnings about something missing from DynDOLOD.esp

There is no log for the initial generation that is being loaded. The error in the DynDOLOD.esp itself needs reporting and investigated.
It is not really clear what the problem with the LOD generated for Tamriel is in regards with that missing record in the DynDOLOD.esp.

Generate tree LOD for BSHeartland from scratch without loading any existing DynDOLOD output. Install that output. Make sure this output works as desired.
Keep that log and debug log (which gets replaced with every session). In case there are issues report with those logs (and papyrus logs in case dynamic LOD was generated and does not activate). Make a backup of that output.

Once that all works as desired, generate LOD for Tamriel as desired with the DynDOLOD output still active to add LOD for Tamriel to it. Merge both outputs, overwriting all older files form the first generation. If there are issues, upload that log and debug log in addition to the log and debug log from the first generation.