DynDOLOD 3.00 Alpha 169

sheson

2 hours ago, DannyDeVito said:

Aye yo, just fyi the 116 Texgen is taking over 1 hour to finish (vs like 5 mins the versions before).

Read the first post which log and debug log to upload when making posts.

https://dyndolod.info/FAQ
Long running time or output several GB in file size
The selected configuration options together with the installed mods and assets can require a lot of work. Use sensible settings.
Crapware installed with graphics drivers is known to prolong running times. Install only the drivers and not any of the bloatware.

Hello,

I am new here and I'd like to start by thanking you for developing this tool.

I have started using it recently, but I am having a problem with TexGenx64. It closes mid process.

Unfortunately, it closes without generating any of the log files requested in the OP (bugreport.txt or any file in the Logs folder).

I have been having this problem with versions 114, 115 and 116. The interesting thing (maybe) is that I still have version 106 in my computer and it does seem to work with this version: it completes and generates an output.

Is there any useful information you would need to further investigate this issue?

Thanks and good work!

PS: I am pretty sure that I have installed all prerequisites. I have run SSEEdit and also generated the terrain LOD.

8 hours ago, Rakz said:

Hello,

I am new here and I'd like to start by thanking you for developing this tool.

I have started using it recently, but I am having a problem with TexGenx64. It closes mid process.

Unfortunately, it closes without generating any of the log files requested in the OP (bugreport.txt or any file in the Logs folder).

I have been having this problem with versions 114, 115 and 116. The interesting thing (maybe) is that I still have version 106 in my computer and it does seem to work with this version: it completes and generates an output.

Is there any useful information you would need to further investigate this issue?

Thanks and good work!

PS: I am pretty sure that I have installed all prerequisites. I have run SSEEdit and also generated the terrain LOD.

Check the Windows Event log for related entries.

Add RealTimeLog=1 under [TexGen] to ..\DynDOLOD\Edit Scripts\DynDOLOD\TexGen_SSE.INI run again and upload that log.

7 hours ago, feimao122 said:

Hello, I can generate tree and grass lod successfully then start game it display DynDOLOD successfully initialized too, but no dyn menu add in  MCM, how to fix?

Read the first post which log and debug to upload when making posts. Also enable papyrus logging and upload that log.

Test with a new game.

Hi Sheson,

Just noticed something odd: I updated to Alpha116, but when I run TexGen and DynDOLOD, there is a message at the bottom of the window saying there is a new version available? There is a link to the Changelog, but that says Alpha116 is the latest version. Is this a problem or can I just ignore it?

1 hour ago, ButchDiavolo said:

Hi Sheson,

Just noticed something odd: I updated to Alpha116, but when I run TexGen and DynDOLOD, there is a message at the bottom of the window saying there is a new version available? There is a link to the Changelog, but that says Alpha116 is the latest version. Is this a problem or can I just ignore it?

Doublecheck you are really starting DynDOLOD 3 Alpha-116.

Hi Sheson. I just wanted to report that an error occurred while running texgen.  

Error: OpenGL: Invaild enumerant For 

C:\DynDOLOD\TexGen_Out.. \treeofwolene5_0061948c

while processing

C:\DynDOLOD\TexGen_Ou... \treeofwolene5_0061948c. 

Treeofwolene5 comes from the Arnima.ESM which is the Beyond Reach ESM.

26 minutes ago, Xblademaster713 said:

while processing

Read the first post which log, debug and bugreport.txt (if it exists) to upload when making posts.

4 hours ago, Xblademaster713 said:

while processing

This issue is fixed in the latest update Alpha 17 I was having that problem on 16 but now its gone 

On 2/23/2023 at 4:19 PM, sheson said:

Yea, yea, I know, I know. Thanks for your reply.
I just wanted you to know, because I didn't change anything in my load order. Just updated to 116 and reran texgen.

9 minutes ago, DannyDeVito said:

Yea, yea, I know, I know. Thanks for your reply.
I just wanted you to know, because I didn't change anything in my load order. Just updated to 116 and reran texgen.

It is pointless purposefully wasting time making posts that are obviously useless.

TexGen 3.0 Alpha-113 x64 - Skyrim Special Edition (SSE) (F8D47B7F) starting session 2023-02-24 22:07:54
[01:27] TexGen completed successfully

TexGen 3.0 Alpha-114 x64 - Skyrim Special Edition (SSE) (1BD4AE29) starting session 2023-02-24 22:09:45
[01:18] TexGen completed successfully

TexGen 3.0 Alpha-115 x64 - Skyrim Special Edition (SSE) (35D30621) starting session 2023-02-24 22:11:34
[01:19] TexGen completed successfully

TexGen 3.0 Alpha-116 x64 - Skyrim Special Edition (SSE) (7D51D698) starting session 2023-02-24 22:13:16

TexGen 3.0 Alpha-117 x64 - Skyrim Special Edition (SSE) (2FF632C9) starting session 2023-02-24 22:16:45

Getting the white mountain LODs issue. Tried using vanilla snow shaders/disabling other mods but no difference.

There's mentions about how vertex color alpha controls the snow LOD shader.

Am I blind, or is this missing from some of the generated .btos? I have included one that I generated that should have snow on all of the mountain parts. Here are the logs if that helps at all.

https://ufile.io/f/gbdwc

Tamriel.4.12.-16.bto

Hello Sheson, today I updated to the new upload of Dyndo on Nexus. I am getting this tree floating in the sky outside of Whiterun. I use Happy Little Trees mod and I haven't ever had an issue like this before. I have ran Texgen and Dyndo multiple times now with HD(ultra) Lod settings and default settings but the problem remains. If I disable the tree, it more often than not comes back lolimage.thumb.jpeg.f6b047ec0d4a396d376446c7624ba5b2.jpeg