STEP 2.1.0 / Skyrim 1.6.640

CorneliusC

Some notes: CACO has been updated for 1.6.640. Alandtse has developed an alternative to Crash Logger here, also supporting 1.6.640.

I was thinking about downgrading to 1.6.353, but I worry that with the majority of these DLL-based mods updated, some will only have 1.6.640 versions available, so I will continue waiting. Thanks for maintaining this list!

• +1 1
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, Sithishade said:

Some notes: CACO has been updated for 1.6.640. Alandtse has developed an alternative to Crash Logger here, also supporting 1.6.640.

I was thinking about downgrading to 1.6.353, but I worry that with the majority of these DLL-based mods updated, some will only have 1.6.640 versions available, so I will continue waiting. Thanks for maintaining this list!

Nice!  Just yesterday, I was wondering when CACO would be updated.  This update removes three "DLL plugin has failed to load" errors.  Almost there!

Just need these now...three of which could probably be dropped if need be.  Really just need BugFixes and ScrambledBugs.

image.thumb.png.58f954f2c0dcd44125b9eee0a30cb940.png

image.thumb.png.3fda7c3c922ff808085d3f69c890efa9.png

Edited by Kattmandu
  • Like 2

With 'No Lockpick Activate (SKSE) - Updated' updated today & added to the list, all that is missing now would be updates for 'Unique Map Weather Framework' (which is needed for 'A Clear Map of Skyrim and Other Worlds') and updates for both 'Bug Fixes' & 'Scrambled Bugs', whose author already announced that it would take some time to update ...

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, kwiatolec said:

So when the last mod is updated I'll be able to install STEP according to the last instruction and it'll works?

Yes indeed. It will work now but for a few mods mentioned above (see previous two posts). Those can be disabled for now without much impact.

3 hours ago, tadastalalas said:

Would it be OK to do the STEP Guide without these two outdated mods for now "Bug Fixes SSE, Scrambled Bugs" and then later install them when updates come?

Please see the above posts from Tuesday ...

I think both mods can be added later ...

There is also an update still missing for 'Unique Map Weather Framework', but i think not using this particular mod will only result in a different representation of certain maps with 'A Clear Map of Skyrim and Other Worlds'??

Edited by CorneliusC
  • Like 1

Anyone tried doing this leaving out the mods that don't have upgrades yet? Can you report on how it went and any tweaks or workarounds you had to do? The process takes too long to risk it not working (or even being slightly janky), so hoping for some intel.

39 minutes ago, Rowlga said:

Anyone tried doing this leaving out the mods that don't have upgrades yet? Can you report on how it went and any tweaks or workarounds you had to do? The process takes too long to risk it not working (or even being slightly janky), so hoping for some intel.

The excluded mods are only a few SKSE mods, so nothing should be an issue but for a few dynamic behaviors reliant on those settings. Best to just disable the 3 or 4 mdos that won't work and see for yourself.

• 2 weeks later...