Top line with files and tools missing

Mopotter

Question

1. I've been using MO 2 for years for 3 of my games, Skyrim, Skyrim SE and FA4.  No problems and yesterday  I know I did something wrong because the top line of items is missing and Skyrim SE is the only game I can access.  But I don't know what I did or how to fix it.  I've  uninstalled and reinstalled with no change.   Hoping someone has done this and can explain how to fix it.  

1221636280_modorg2notools.thumb.jpg.7a9c6a9ece744dbea78d158b5a4bacb7.jpg

3 answers to this question

2 hours ago, Mopotter said:

1. I've been using MO 2 for years for 3 of my games, Skyrim, Skyrim SE and FA4.  No problems and yesterday  I know I did something wrong because the top line of items is missing and Skyrim SE is the only game I can access.  But I don't know what I did or how to fix it.  I've  uninstalled and reinstalled with no change.   Hoping someone has done this and can explain how to fix it.  

Are you using instances then? (#1) This is the proper way to manage multiple games other than using separate portable installs of MO. You can use profiles (#2) to manage different mod lists under the same game:

image.png

7 hours ago, Mopotter said:

Put your cursor in the blank space just above where you see "Profile [Adventurer]" and right click. You should see a menu open containing Menu, Main Toolbar, .etc. Click Menu to make the File View Tools Help menu reappear. Right click again and click Main Toolbar to make the toolbar reappear. You should now be able to select the game to manage.

4 hours ago, Greg said:

Put your cursor in the blank space just above where you see "Profile [Adventurer]" and right click. You should see a menu open containing Menu, Main Toolbar, .etc. Click Menu to make the File View Tools Help menu reappear. Right click again and click Main Toolbar to make the toolbar reappear. You should now be able to select the game to manage.

Ahhh, now I understand the problem. I didn't realize the main menu was gone from that screen.