Compass Navigation Overhaul (by alexsylex)

DoubleYou

• 5 months later...
2 minutes ago, ButchDiavolo said:

Just an observation: I have seen comments on the forums about CNO not being compatible with CoMAP. This isn't true. CNO was updated in june which brought compatibility back.

The CNO Nexus Description for this mod doesn't jive with the updated file, but I thought the same.

Mouse posted about this on the DDDM-CNO patch topic.

CNO 2.1.1 should still work fine though, so it's about getting those CoMAP files from the DDDM-CNO patch Nexus page. They just use the Nexus file IDs to get to the old versions.

7 hours ago, z929669 said:

The CNO Nexus Description for this mod doesn't jive with the updated file, but I thought the same.

Mouse posted about this on the DDDM-CNO patch topic.

CNO 2.1.1 should still work fine though, so it's about getting those CoMAP files from the DDDM-CNO patch Nexus page. They just use the Nexus file IDs to get to the old versions.

*sigh* Disregard my previous post. It was late and got confused (and I am sticking to that excuse).

I was talking about CNO-CoMAP compatibility, which is fine provided you place CoMAP after CNO. My loadorder: CNO 2.1.1 -> DDDM 1.1.1 -> (DDDM/ CNO Patch 1.0) -> CoMAP 4.0.

But the incompatibility is between DDDM and CNO for which you do still need the DDDM/ CNO Patch .

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ButchDiavolo said:

*sigh* Disregard my previous post. It was late and got confused (and I am sticking to that excuse).

I was talking about CNO-CoMAP compatibility, which is fine provided you place CoMAP after CNO. My loadorder: CNO 2.1.1 -> DDDM 1.1.1 -> (DDDM/ CNO Patch 1.0) -> CoMAP 4.0.

But the incompatibility is between DDDM and CNO for which you do still need the DDDM/ CNO Patch .

I was wrong about CNO 2.1.1. Basically, we'll need to follow the advice per the description of the DDDM 'patch' mod. This also explains the compatibility issue is sourced in CoMAP, so we should be using the versions indicated there. See all caps text at bottom of Description.

My current config basically works on its face, but I'm fairly sure there are issues. The installation priority is on the DDDM topic OP.

• 5 months later...