Lights Under Floor At Drunken Huntsman

Hello,

I'm seeing white circles/lights under the floor at the Drunken Huntsman.

I could of sworn I've seen this in the past, and that there was a fix for it, but I can't remember, it's been a long time since I've seen this issue.

Does anyone know of a fix for this issue?

THANKS

DrunkenHuntsman.thumb.jpg.419273172ca44fde1a67149febe5eaae.jpg

Edited by mooit

TCL through the floor. Select the reference in the console and find out the formid. From that formid, you can find out what you may need to do in xEdit. Just type in the formid in the formid field and it will take you to the reference. Depending on what it is will depend on how you should resolve it.

I have Informative Console, this sort of thing I understand.

I actually remember this issue going back a year or two, and some sort of a fix already out there for it, this is what I was hoping to find again, rather then trying to fix it, which I have no idea.

FormID.thumb.jpg.1706b5b0671e9b8bdfe124160b8bc6e3.jpg

2146538743_1.SSEEdit.thumb.jpg.526b391c6ccda75307b4ed4369b199fa.jpg

1108213116_2.SSEEdit.thumb.jpg.e5667524af9a3924543783c8b0087581.jpg

I think ENBs are causing this, because I am using a modified version someone created and I'm not seeing this now, so I don't know what in an ENB might cause this?

ModifiedENB.thumb.jpg.d5857652ec369e34ae030cb21ebf29ae.jpg

Edited by mooit

1 hour ago, DoubleYou said:

Either it is caused by the nif model you found, in which case look for a replacement or perhaps try hiding it in whatever mod you may use that changes it, or perhaps this modified ENB version (not sure what you mean by this) is the issue.

I'm saying, I see now this is an ENB issue. I've seen this with several ENB introducing this. They're also causing light glow around edges/seams of doors and windows too.

I am using an ENB someone is working on, and this ENB no longer shows this issue, but what was changed in the ENB to remove this, I don't know, I just see now that some ENBs are causing this problem.

THANKS

Edited by mooit

Going through the modified ENB I'm testing and the regular ENB I'm using, I've tracked it down to the enbseries.ini [SKY] section, but what in the [SKY] section is causing this, still not certain at the moment.

Edited by mooit

2 hours ago, mooit said:

This fixed it for me in the enbseries.ini

[SKY]
CloudsOpacityInteriorDay=0.0
CloudsOpacityInteriorNight=0.0
IgnoreWeatherSystemInterior=true

You probably only need: IgnoreWeatherSystemInterior=true

The other settings affect exteriors. Having [SKY] affect interiors is probably why you have the issue.

I have to use all three, I tried it with only the weather ignored.

Also when night rolls around, if I don't disable the InteriorNight, the lighting still appears, but not as bright, more gray in tone.

Not sure why these would affect the Exteriors, since they are listed as Interior settings. 

Edited by mooit

11 hours ago, mooit said:

I have to use all three, I tried it with only the weather ignored.

Also when night rolls around, if I don't disable the InteriorNight, the lighting still appears, but not as bright, more gray in tone.

Not sure why these would affect the Exteriors, since they are listed as Interior settings. 

Nevermind. I misread those settings. Either way, it looks like a cell or mesh issue. Maybe they will react to interior windowlight settings too.