Curious case of infinite black screen @ certain cells

Greetings One and All,

I have run into a problem where certain cells either suffers from infinite black right after the load screen or freezes. Currently I have Identified 2 cells, Silver-Blood Inn and Dawnstar's fast travel point. I have used the exclusion method thrice, each time resulting in a different suspect mod/plugin, reenabled the other mods and problem persists.

I am using the free Anniversary Edition of the game that adds 4 Creation Club mods. I am also using Mod Organizer 2 for the first time and the app tells me that of the 503 active plugins 131 are ESMs/ESPs so I think Im not banging against that limit. Mods seem to manifest well enough ingame generally.

Pc specs->
Processor    Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790K CPU @ 4.00GHz   4.00 GHz
Installed RAM    24,0 GB
System type    64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

I have on and off the last 1-and-a-half week been trying to figure this out but alas to no avail. I've had several dreams of Skyrim during that time! If any of you clould share some light on this or have some clue or hunch or ancient, Chinese secret I could try out then please reply.

I have included a document with my loadorder.

Keep safe,

Khtugg

LoadOrder 2022-08-20.txt

I forgot to mention that I used the 'coc whiterun' command from main screen and then 'tmm 1' to get to the trouble spots quickly while I used the exlusion method. I did also try and free up more space on my ssd harddisk, as of yet no success.

Hi, first of all thank you so much for replying!

No I don't think so. Game seems unresponsive and I can't hear any sound effects, only audio playing might be music and in Silver-Blood Inn's case inn background noice/ambience is also playing.

Ok. I have installed the first part(AE versoin), it's enabled and right click -> open in explorer tells me that in the SKSE's plugin folder there's 2 EngineFixes files ending in .dll, .toml, and then there is EngineFixes_preload.txt and EngineFixes_SNCT.toml. Outside of Mod Organizer 2 in Skyrim's main directory with SkyrimSE.exe I planted files from 2nd part: d3dx9_42.dll, tbb.dll and tbbmalloc.dll. No change in outcome when testing. In d3dx9_42.log there's a mention of 'failed to search dll plugin directory'.