Ghondie

BINI Skyrim not showing gold or points

Question

Hey I am running BethINI on a 3440*1440 Ultrawide and I cant seem to get it configured right. When I open my inventory it  isnt showing gold or any of that bottom bar. When I level up the point allocation at the bottom isnt showing up also. Any ideas of how to fix this?

2 answers to this question

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By XGOD99
      So I just downloaded BethINI for FALLOUT 4, tried tweaking a couple of settings and this popped up as I tried saving and exiting. Tried it a couple more times and still the same message will pop up. ill even simply open BethINI and close it without altering anything and it will still show this message. please help

• By XaiDX
      can't run  bethINI.exe, it says "  this app can't run on your pc, check with the software publisher"
      pc specs: 
      windows 10
      Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Processor Quad CPU Q8200 @ 2.33GHz 2.33 GHz
      Installed RAM 4.00 GB (3.00 GB usable)
      System type 32-bit operating system, x64 processor

• By coldharmonics
      Hello,

Love the tool, having this issue.

In SSE, the Screen Space Reflections no longer renders if the Recommended Tweaks cheakbox is ever ticked. Have to revert to old ini or regenerate from scratch. Preset style or level doesn't seem to matter, all that seems to matter is whether recommend tweak checkbox was ticked. Doesn't seem to be tied to any of the obvious values, could be wrong. Still testing. Will update if I find anything. 

I am running game vanilla through vanilla launcher. I have a few instances of MO but not using them for testing this. Latest BethINI on SSE nexus. Had issue with slightly older version, updated, still occurs. 

Log attached. 

Cheers!
      log.txt