JS Mods (Dragon Claws, Circlets, Instruments, etc.)

Cantus

I've been using several of the JS X object replacers and find them to be of superior graphical quality to the alternatives, including the ones in the current Step guide. I know we're supposed to do one topic per mod but I think of them as a package, and they should be testable as a group.

I have personally used these and can strongly recommend them for image quality, realism, and accuracy to the pseudo-historical setting:

JS Dragon Claws AE (Anniversary Edition) at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com) (technically I used the SE version)

JS Instruments of Skyrim SE at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)  -- (Replaces Rally's Instruments at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com))

JS Helm of Yngol SE at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com) (gray version) This doesn't integrate quite as seamlessly as the others because the styling is slightly different and the photo-realistic texture can make other armors look cartoonish

JS Purses and Septims SE at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

JS Shrines of the Divines SE at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com) -- (Replaces Enhanced Vanilla Textures - Shrines at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com))

JS Barenziah SE at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)  -- (Replaces Barenziah's Glory SE at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com))

JS Lockpicking UI SE at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

JS Armored Circlets SE at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com) -- this is the only one that changes game mechanics, in that it lets you create circlets with the armor value of the helms they correspond to, for those who like to see their followers' faces.

I have not yet tried but would strongly consider these (which came out since my last play through):

JS Unique Utopia SE - Daggers at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com) Note that it is an ESL and may have conflicts

JS Attunement Sphere and Lexicons SE at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

JS Dwemer Puzzle Cube SE at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

JS Common Cages SE at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com) -- maybe. This doesn't add as much as the others.

JS Dwemer Artifacts SE at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

JS Dwemer Ichor Barrels SE at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

JS Dwemer Kitchenware SE at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

JS Dwarven Oil SE at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

This is my first post, so be gentle :)

Cantus

EDIT:
Dimmed and Strike-out links have had forum topics created

1 hour ago, Cantus said:

I've been using several of the JS X object replacers and find them to be of superior graphical quality to the alternatives, including the ones in the current Step guide. I know we're supposed to do one topic per mod but I think of them as a package, and they should be testable as a group.

I have personally used these and can strongly recommend them for image quality, realism, and accuracy to the pseudo-historical setting:

JS Dragon Claws AE (Anniversary Edition) at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com) (technically I used the SE version)

JS Instruments of Skyrim SE at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)  -- (Replaces Rally's Instruments at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com))

JS Helm of Yngol SE at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com) (gray version) This doesn't integrate quite as seamlessly as the others because the styling is slightly different and the photo-realistic texture can make other armors look cartoonish

JS Purses and Septims SE at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

JS Shrines of the Divines SE at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com) -- (Replaces Enhanced Vanilla Textures - Shrines at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com))

JS Barenziah SE at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)  -- (Replaces Barenziah's Glory SE at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com))

JS Lockpicking UI SE at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

JS Armored Circlets SE at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com) -- this is the only one that changes game mechanics, in that it lets you create circlets with the armor value of the helms they correspond to, for those who like to see their followers' faces.

I have not yet tried but would strongly consider these (which came out since my last play through):

JS Unique Utopia SE - Daggers at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com) Note that it is an ESL and may have conflicts

JS Attunement Sphere and Lexicons SE at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

JS Dwemer Puzzle Cube SE at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

JS Common Cages SE at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com) -- maybe. This doesn't add as much as the others.

JS Dwemer Artifacts SE at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

JS Dwemer Ichor Barrels SE at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

JS Dwemer Kitchenware SE at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

JS Dwarven Oil SE at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

This is my first post, so be gentle :)

Cantus

If you want to suggest a mod, first see the forum instructions at the top of this forum. We can't really use this format for mod suggestions, and some of these are likely here already.

image.png

Use the tool to create a mod topic.

image.png

Thanks for the feedback. I did search to prevent duplication but missed the instructions at the top of the page.

I went ahead and posted just one of them, using the tool, and will see what the feedback looks like there before posting more.

• TechAngel85 changed the title to JS Mods (Dragon Claws, Circlets, Instruments, etc.)