DangerousDeraz

Mod organizer suddenly rearranged my mods

Question

Hey everybody, i ran into an issue that i was hoping someone would help me with.

last night when i was installing my mods from STEP 2.0.0 Guide, my PC accidentally turned off and on again, after it turned back on and i went to open MO2 i found all my mods rearranged alphabetically into the last separator, and all of them were unticked. as seen in the screenshots.

Is there a way to revert this and not go through the menace of rearranging all of the 310 mods into their separators? 
Thanks.  

Screenshot 2022-05-30 033647.png

Screenshot 2022-05-30 033705.png

2 answers to this question

Probably not. There is a backup and restore feature, but if you never made a backup, you won't be able to restore it.

You could sort by installation date and change the priority accordingly. 

It's governed by %LOCALAPPDATA%\ModOrganizer\{INSTANCENAME}\profiles\{PROFILENAME}\modlist.txt, so if you can restore that, you are back in business.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Stormside76
      I'm having some troubles with Mod Organizer not detecting Fallout 3. I installed the game on my SSD and it doesn't detect the game and the game/launcher files aren't visible when manually searching for them. I've tried finding a fix here on the forums but couldn't find a fix. It's a fresh install on my SSD, the Mod organizer is also installed on said SSD. It's just odd that the files aren't showing up when I search for them through MO but I have no trouble finding them when I just search through the file explorer
    • By mo_sharky
      In the attached image, the CC mods that are disabled there are not loading properly. I placed them into MO2 as opposed to having them in my Skyrim installation, but MO2 just can't manage them I guess. The mods aren't loaded into the game, and when I quit the game, the mods become disabled again. Is this an issue with MO2 or my installation of those mods?

• By mo_sharky
      I keep getting an error saying "Cannot start ModOrganizer.exe" after trying to launch anything through MO2, like SKSE. I don't have an antivirus, even Windows Defender is completely disabled. What do?