Configurable Notification Messages (by MaskedRPGFan)

Mousetick

Discussion topic:
Configurable Notification Messages by MaskedRPGFan
Wiki Link

Script-based, only run when using MCM + ESP-FE plugin.

Allows you to use MCM to change the number of notifications displayed on the screen, fade speed, size and position. It works automatically with any mod that modifies the GUI, because it doesn't modify any files, so it doesn't require any patches.

I wanted to also recommend Notification Log SSE (by Fudgyduff) to go with it as it's an essential tool IMHO (how many times have you missed a notification because you were focusing on  something else and wondered what it was). But I can't since it's not been updated for, and it doesn't work with, SSE 1.6.x.

Fortunately this mod's MA is planning to add a notification log feature in the future.

2 hours ago, Mousetick said:

Apparently he got pissed off that someone else, tired of waiting, ported it to AE themselves, and the next day, he updates his mod. What a coincidence. So much drama :)

If he doesn't want someone updating mods he's released under licenses that allow them to do so, then maybe he should get it together and stop procrastinating. I understand being busy in real-life, but you can't tell me you couldn't find the time in the past 5 months. At that point it's become a choice to not update due to whatever reason. I'm speaking from personal experience. People are only going to wait so long before they take matters into their own hands, and we're already past that point.