Water Distance

So basically:

https://imgur.com/vs7JOYU

My water loading distance seems to be a bit screwed up. I ran xLODgen, then Texgen, then Dyndolod and built occlusion with Dyndolod. I don't know whether Skyrim just can't render water detail past that distance in my screenshot but it looks awful, it's basically just some kind of dodgy looking reflection or something. Sky reflections are disabled as recommended by RWT. Load order is how it should be. Spent hours trying to work it out but can't seem to find a reason.

Anyone else experienced this? Am I missing something simple...

Further to this. It appears on my world map, the water isn't rendered at all. Like basically, you can see through the world to the sky. It's definitely strange.

I tried disabling XLODgen, Dyndolod, Texgen and no change.

https://imgur.com/FHnS3fD

If you look here in particular, all you can see is a Skybox. No water actually rendered. So something somewhere at a distant setting just isn't putting water in.

Edited by Gonzeh

The same water normal texture you use in the game for distant water is the same as seen on the map. You need to find which mod is providing/overriding this texture and remove it. This is a base water texture in the game and does not have anything to do with your generated lods. 

4 hours ago, Gonzeh said:

Turns out disabling RWT fixes the distant water texture. Might have to delve into SSEedit and see what's going on with that particular option for which one RWT is choosing.

Use Data tab in MO to find the conflict by typing the file name in the filter. Then right click on the file in the list to view conflicts and finc the offending mod. hide this file