TK HitStop

Redferne

I have no problem going in or out Drangonsreach with those mods.

Edit: I'll try to be a little more helpful.

You tried with just these two mods? Do you have a bash patch?

I've been using TK HitStop for a long time and I never encountered your problem.

I have no problem going in or out Drangonsreach with those mods.

Edit: I'll try to be a little more helpful.

You tried with just these two mods? Do you have a bash patch?

I've been using TK HitStop for a long time and I never encountered your problem.

Yea I think I cried wolf too early. I had only those two mods checked on a what I thought was a clean save and it crashed. I just tried creating a completely new character and ran to Dragonsreach and no crash whatsoever, so something else must have snuck into my save at some point. I'll continue test different scenarios - just ignore my late night ramblings in the meantime, HitStop seem to be working fine :)

/Update

Weirdest thing ever: Save files AFTER HitStop has been activated works flawlessly. As does save files BEFORE HitStop (which has no mods loaded). This one save file in-between, which is supposed to be clean, crashes horrendously. I have no clue but apparently there is no trace of CTDs in my current play through, so either something weird is going on or it's dependent on something completely different like hardware for example. Either way I recommend HitStop, can't play without it now.