Ngio, trouble generating grass.

NBBEAST

Okay so I got it! It turns out it was because I was checking the HD trees option and that for some reason conflicted with beyond Reach. So I just had to Regen texgen without HD trees and then dyndolod ultra. I can pretty much say that all the grass and distance issues are pretty much fixed now! Thank you guys so much! Especially you double you, you helped me alot. I appreciate it. 

4 hours ago, NBBEAST said:

Okay so I got it! It turns out it was because I was checking the HD trees option and that for some reason conflicted with beyond Reach. So I just had to Regen texgen without HD trees and then dyndolod ultra. I can pretty much say that all the grass and distance issues are pretty much fixed now! Thank you guys so much! Especially you double you, you helped me alot. I appreciate it. 

The HD Trees option will not 'conflict' with anything. It only causes generation of HD tree billboards for any tree LOD models it finds corresponding to full models defined in the mod plugin. It has absolutely nothing to do with grass and is unable to produce conflicting output with anything. The only conflict would be from tree mods you have installed that may not be using the CRC32 in their file names.

Something different changed to cause the changed outcome:

9 hours ago, NBBEAST said:

So my dyndolod failed and said "the process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process".  This had to do with a moss texture from beyond Reach while processing anima. It says specifically, [D:\Mods\Dyndolod\dyndolod_output\textures\landscape\reachmoss01noalpha.dds] while processing arnima.esm [REFR:0A09B400] (placed Rockcliff06arnimamoss [STAT:0A27AA18] in GRUP cell Temporar children of [CELL:0A05FD30] (in ArnimaVoid "Scuttling Void" [WRLD:0A05E764] at -4,-2)). 

Edit: I think it's because I chose to generate ultra tree lod for beyond Reach but I don't have the specific billboards needed for it?

DynDOLOD 3 --by way of TexGen-- generates tree billboards from the tree references in the tree-mod plugins. Disable any billboards you have. This access violation means any number of things, but I think you may have had a long running "Taking Your Firstborn" process that was causing this issue as recently described on the support topic. If you want support for what's going on with DynDOLOD, you should post there. Be sure to read the OP and post all relevant logs.