Installing Enhanced Vanilla Trees.

SuperLain

When installing the Enhanced Vanilla Trees mod through the fomod, it turned out according to the manual that there is no such option. I didn't check the box. Now the question is-will there be any errors later when generating my LOD? I know you don't support this guide anymore, but what should I do now?2022-04-03_17-20-27.thumb.png.faf4f3c6aa6f692002ed375cb0895693.png

1 hour ago, SuperLain said:

When installing the Enhanced Vanilla Trees mod through the fomod, it turned out according to the manual that there is no such option. I didn't check the box. Now the question is-will there be any errors later when generating my LOD? I know you don't support this guide anymore, but what should I do now?2022-04-03_17-20-27.thumb.png.faf4f3c6aa6f692002ed375cb0895693.png

You are using the LE version for the SE guide?

To install mods from our guides, please read the Mod Table Reference notes thoroughly to understand ...

image.png

25 minutes ago, TechAngel85 said:

This is an LE forum so I assume they're installing LE.

Ahhh my bad ... however, I think there may still be an issue of guide conflation, since I recall @SuperLain having posted about tome other SSE stuff ... but I could be wrong.

Skyrim Anniversary Edition = Skyrim Special Edition (SSE) in top nav.

At the moment, I have postponed the installation of mods on Skyrim SE, I am installing on LE. There is not enough time to put 2 versions at once. By the way, there were some  problems when installing the Ruins Clutter Improved mod. In the manual for this mod, the fomod does not match v2.8 (also v2.9,v3.2a not suitable because your manual is from 01.2021 and patches from 02.2021, which are available on Nexus.). Version 3.0 is suitable. I haven't checked version 3.1.

6 hours ago, z929669 said:

Ahhh my bad ... however, I think there may still be an issue of guide conflation, since I recall @SuperLain having posted about tome other stuff ... but I could be wrong.

Skyrim Anniversary Edition = Skyrim Special Edition (SSE) in top nav.

At the moment, I have postponed the installation of mods on Skyrim SE, I am installing on LE. There is not enough time to put 2 versions at once. By the way, there were some  problems when installing the Ruins Clutter Improved mod. In the manual for this mod, the fomod does not match v2.8 (also v2.9,v3.2a not suitable because your manual is from 01.2021 and patches from 02.2021, which are available on Nexus.). Version 3.0 is suitable. I haven't checked version 3.1.

Oh)