STEP 2.0.0 DynDOLOD Stops

Hello,

This is my first time using the STEP install guide, I'm using the Skyrim SE v2.0.0 guide, and after getting everything setup (following all recommendations) I have reached step 7.3.2 Run DynDOLOD, I receive several errors about missing files (appears to be the plugin, scripts, and activators for Bow of Shadows which is active in load order) and overwritten large references (many), and then the program seems to stop for extended periods of time, when left to its own devices after 6 hours running the last update in the log is at about an hour in while creating Solsteim texture atlas. I am so confused what I messed up because at the ENB benchmark phase the game worked, with seemingly all plugins operational. Any help would be appreciated, I'm really hoping to not have to redo this all from scratch.

Thanks.

Edited by PandaBeer11288

Disable all mods after the performance check. Revert all settings likewise and get back to that setup. Then start over from that point once you verify it is all working as it was. Dyndolod will throw a single script error and a couple hundred warnings about large references. This is normal.

Just revert and revisit each instruction carefully and ensure you have DynDOLOD installed properly and with correct resource version.

Okay, just to clarify, I meant the performance check between all the ENB setup and generating LODS, not the initial performance check. After the ENB install and setup everything was working as intended. To undo the xLODGen, ACMOS Road Generator, and TexGen steps I assume I should just disable the matching plugins and try reactivating in order? Without xLODGen or TexGen plugin enabled it runs, with xLODGen plugin enabled it runs, with xLODGen and TexGen plugins enabled it runs. Reinstalled the 3.0 DynDOLOD utility and resources, reconfigured the .ini and regenerated the output folder. Re-running the program it now seems to stop earlier on:

Creating C:\Modding\Tools\DynDOLOD\DynDOLOD_Output\textures\lod\smim_smelter_spoutlod.dds

I apologize if my troubleshooting attempts are wrong or unhelpful, this is my first time using any of the LOD functions.

Will do, one of the I guess weird things is after it appears to stop, its CPU, disk, and GPU utilization are all 0% yet it's using roughly a gigabyte of RAM, but yeah, it's still stuck at the same spot, so I'll share my logs over there, just disappointed, wanted to try to get some time on the game before the weekend. Thanks again.

Another thing you may want to do is add all of the processes that generate output of more than one file (Nemesis Unlimited Behavior Engine.exe, xLODGenx64.exe, TexGenx64.exe, DynDOLODx64.exe) to windows defender process exclusion (must use the full executable name), or disable real time scanning while running these executables. I've had problems with all of them crapping out during execution because windows defender interrupted operation in some way. I've also added the output directories to the exclusion list, though I'm not sure if that's necessary.