CC content requirements for guide

Hello, wanted to ask if the only CC content required for the new STEP Guide for AE were these 4 -

ccQDRSSE001-SurvivalMode.esl    ccBGSSSE037-Curios.esl    ccBGSSSE025-AdvDSGS.esm    ccBGSSSE001-Fish.esm

I don't need any other CC content right?

15 minutes ago, Tronizen said:

Hello, wanted to ask if the only CC content required for the new STEP Guide for AE were these 4 -

ccQDRSSE001-SurvivalMode.esl    ccBGSSSE037-Curios.esl    ccBGSSSE025-AdvDSGS.esm    ccBGSSSE001-Fish.esm

I don't need any other CC content right?

The ones you have to have are the ones that are masters to the Step Patches. Else, I don't think any others are strictly required though be on the lookout for things in the Mod List.

I checked the required masters for the Conflict Resolution Patch and well, seems I do require quite alot of the other CC content. :crying:

I install all 02-Extenders category, run Skyrim to check all is good and on the main menu, there was the "congrats" to the aniversary edition and a lot of downloads started. So, I ask no: Should I restart the whole SPET process? Can I simply continue? 

I asked myself where is all the CC content the guide stated (in vanilla masters cleaning list) but found on the internet that only those 4 CC mods came by default, so I thought I am OK. 

Please guide me. TNX! 

On 3/22/2022 at 8:39 PM, Tronizen said:

I checked the required masters for the Conflict Resolution Patch and well, seems I do require quite alot of the other CC content. :crying:

7 hours ago, Greg said:

The free update includes the four CC content (Survival Mode, Fishing, and two others that I can't remember offhand). All of the remaining CC content can be purchased from Steam for $20 USD.

I have the Aniversary dlc.

In SkrimSE v2.0.0 guide, at STEP 3, Clean the Masters, there is a Vanilla Masters Cleaning List the shows 41 Creation Club Mods entries (esm or esl files). 

Well, I don`t have 41 files, I only have 4 (also MO shows only 4 files). But in game, all CC mods show as installed.

What is wrong? How do I miss them?

EDIT: I discovered them. They are in the overwrite folder in MO. All mods doubled by bsa file. Should I move them elsewhere?

Edited by eperdos

37 minutes ago, eperdos said:

EDIT: I discovered them. They are in the overwrite folder in MO. All mods doubled by bsa file. Should I move them elsewhere?

That is interesting. You should just move them all to the game's Data folder where they should be. You'll clean the dirty ones and those should save to your xEdit output mod, if the setup was followed correctly. From there just follow the Guide and move the cleaned plugins to their mod listing.

4 hours ago, eperdos said:

They could be in Overwrite because you are not directing your xEdit output as instructed (into "xEdit Output" mod).

Also, if you downloaded the mods from within the game, I believe they would go into Overwrite (I never did that though). The Anniversary Ugrade CC DLC should be purchased and downloaded via Steam, and they will go into your game directory outside of MO with all the other vanilla game files.

That's interesting because Steam wouldn't download the purchased Anniversary Edition CC content for me. I had to run the game and login to beth.net to get the game to download them. i didn't run the game from within Mod Organizer for this step, though.

1 hour ago, DoubleYou said:

Correct, Steam doesn't download the extra AE CC content, only the free ones. You have to launch the game once to download the rest of them. 

It's really inconsistent for me. I still often get the download prompt when I start a new game (but not every time it seems ... maybe just on a new instance?). I must hit enter to 'download' and make the message go away.

Yes, evetyone is correct: I first started skyrim through its launcher, it asked me to sign in to bethesda account, I didn`t had one, so I get out, made the account, forgot to go back into the game, but started installing SkyrimSE v2.0.0 and when launching the game through MO, logged into bethesda into the main menu all downloads started but went into overwrite folder. 

Maybe the guide should promt more clearer that ALL CC contend should be downloaded right in the begining and maybe list the necesary content at the begining of STEP 3 (where CC plugins entry is, but with detailed entries for every mod)

Thank you all for help!

• Like 1