Tried adding Wyrmstooth but CR patch is causing graphic issues

Phiolin

I tried adding Wyrmstooth to my Step 2.0 install and got weird graphic errors (see image).

Narrowed it down to being caused by the Step Conflict Resolution Patch (with-grass edition), whenever I enable that, while it doesn't seem to specifically touch anything in Wyrmstooth, the graphics in the Wyrmstooth world go haywire.

Trying to narrow it down further, but if anyone has any ideas... I know Wyrmstooth is not supported by Step, but maybe someone knows how Step is interfering with it to cause this.

bIRlFfP.jpeg

Edited by Phiolin

Yes, that seems to be it, thanks. Disabling the grass cache in the ini fixes the graphics and also the massive stuttering in Wyrmstooth.
Guess it's either Grass Cache or new worldspaces, until there's an AE-usable way for grass-cache creation. Or maybe I should just downgrade to generate the additional files for the worldspace and then bring them back to the AE-installation... hm...

The reason for this is the author generated Oldrim grass cache and included it with the mod for SSE. To fix, you would need to generate grass cache via NGIO via a downgraded executable, which is probably more of a hassle than it is worth. Also, you would need to verify that all the old grass cache files included in the bsa were overidden, or delete them yourself.