Seasons of Skyrim SKSE (by powerofthree)

DoubleYou

25 minutes ago, TechAngel85 said:

I'd agree.

I guess I should clarify: I mean the mod you just linked ... since I see now it's a synth patcher, I would assume its a resource for us to create a Step version to incorporate into out patches. I may try it out.

Checked, and that fixes the vertex color issue on the landscapes, so that is a definite win. Now the only issue with landscapes are issues where it looks fine with default landscape but wrong with snowy landscape, like below. So this will still need it's own separate patch.

Summer --> Winter
sos bridge summer.jpg sos bridge winter.jpg

Some nice screens:

seasons (14).jpgseasons (13).jpgseasons (12).jpgseasons (11).jpgseasons (10).jpgseasons (9).jpgseasons (8).jpgseasons (7).jpgseasons (6).jpgseasons (5).jpgseasons (4).jpgseasons (3).jpgseasons (2).jpgseasons (1).jpg

I feel like I want that heavy snowed upon roof in other places. These shots are using all the relevant Seasons of Skyrim mods I have placed in testing. I have some more screens with issues that I'll add separately so I can log all the problems that should be resolved.

50 minutes ago, TechAngel85 said:

Sounds like there are still quite a few things to take care of before a true seasonal experience is in place. I'm sure all this will eventually be addressed over time.

This is my opinion here too. It looks great for where it is working, but there needs to be mods built around this to be a fully immersive experience. I'm honestly impressed with how good it looks in most places. It's still new, so I have hope for the future. And the framework looks very simple to implement. Just getting everything to work together with this would be most impressive.

• 3 months later...