Guide Release: Step SkyrimSE v2.0.0 (Anniversary Edition)

DoubleYou

21 minutes ago, d2eRX52 said:

Sorry, but is somewhere written how many estimate (minus downloads of mods) space I need on harddrive/ssd?

My instance is ~60GBs + ~2GBs for tools + ~20GB for game = ~82GBs, minimum, if you don't keep mods hanging around. I too have some extra mods so 80GBs, at least.

https://stepmodifications.org/wiki/Guide:System_Setup_Guide#Modding_Folder

4 hours ago, Akatosh said:

Does this mean I can safely delete my backup files for Skyrim SE 1.5.97 as AE is now fully supported?

As to deleting backup, that's your call. If you want to use NGIO and grass CGID in your own custom mod lists, then you would need 1.5.97 to generate that. The resulting CGID files can then be used in SAE for grass LOD as we do in the 2.0.0 guide.

We fully support SSE/SAE 1.6.xxx and do not support SSE 1.5.97 going forward.

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Silverpanther34 said:

Any chance for a version of patches that only include SurvivalMode, Curios, AdvDSGS and Fish?  (The plugins everyone has to have.)

Without all the purchasable stuff?  Please?

No, all Step always has and always will support all DLC. AE is an official DLC and as such it's required going forward.

The Anniversary Upgrade DLC is no different than Hearthfires, Dragonborn and Dawnguard DLC. We have always required all DLC. Why? Because we cannot support multiple game variants of each game we do support.

I don't think $20 is much of a barrier for most people, but it could be for some.

Archived