I'm facing a very annoying shadows' glitch.

4 hours ago, lupus_hegemonia said:

Now, I'll installing ONE-BY-ONE each mod and I'll checking the ingame, to see WHEN this "glitch" will appear.

... and that could take you much longer to accomplish the same task as disabling half, then half again, etc, as I explained.

But I suspect fixing your INI setting as explained by DoubleYou may fix the issue; although, it makes no sense that this would not impact the vanilla game ... unless one of you mods is modifying that setting via INI

34 minutes ago, z929669 said:

... and that could take you much longer to accomplish the same task as disabling half, then half again, etc, as I explained.

But I suspect fixing your INI setting as explained by DoubleYou may fix the issue; although, it makes no sense that this would not impact the vanilla game ... unless one of you mods is modifying that setting via INI

In my testing, a simple restart of the computer could be enough to fix the issue, because it is caused by a game bug dependent upon a certain set of circumstances. Therefore, it took me quite a while to diagnose the issue when I first discovered it. This is why it could easily seem like removing a mod could fix it, when instead the bug simply didn't occur that time. 

21 minutes ago, lupus_hegemonia said:

Yeah... I think, I remember, restarting the computer sometimes was fixing this.
So... what the hell is this? A game engine's bug?

It's simply a bug with using bDisableShadowJumps=0. Bethesda often leaves old methods in the game that can cause issues when tweaked. The bug is likely related to the climate engine bug that is only fixed in the AE edition of SSE Engine Fixes 6.0.2 where the sun position is not properly calculated when loading a save in an interior, but this is unverified.