Carry Weight on Load broken

hey all - I've been hit by a bug I'd never heard of, but that it seems like some experience based on google searches, even in the vanilla game. If anyone has any insight, that would be huge.

When I load a save, it seems that it does not register my backpack (campfire) enchantment spell until I open and close my inventory. Therefore, when it loads and I'm within 50 of my max (with backpack), my character can only walk slowly at first for some reason. Fixed after opening inv. Thoughts here? It just started happening. There is no invisible weight in my inv, I checked the console.

Edited by revonoc

Addendum: The 'Equip Echantment Fix' mod is supposed to re-apply enchantments for any actor at load. It can also recalculate the player's inventory weight at load, but this feature is disabled by default. You may need to enable it as well in your case. Refer to mod configuration settings in its INI file (SKSE\Plugins\EquipEnchantmentFix.ini).