msgarceau

DynDOLOD/PapyrusUtil Error

Question

Hello, I am having the "DynDOLOD requires PapyrusUtil" error.  It continues to occur even after I disable every single mod and plugin in my load order except my TexGen and DynDOLOD outputs, the DynDOLOD resources, Papyrus Util, and SKSE.  I have attached a log below from my Local Disk>Users>[Username]>Documents>My Games>SSE>SKSE>SKSE64 log and am hoping someone can decipher what it says about Papyrus Util and possibly lead me to a solution.  Thanks for any help anyone can give me!

PapyrusUtilPossibleError.txt

3 answers to this question

You need to download and install the PapyrusUtil AE - Scripting Utility Functions main file. The log indicates you have the older PapyrusUtil SE - Scripting Utility Functions installed.

FAQ: Game: DynDOLOD requires PapyrusUtil 

A: If the intention is to use DynDOLOD DLL, make sure the papyrus scripts from DynDOLOD DLL overwrite the papyrus scripts from DynDOLOD Resources. 

A: PapyrusUtil is not installed, outdated or not running at all. 

A: Make sure you have the correct PapyrusUtil version for the current Skyrim and SKSE versions that is used and none of its files are overwritten by other mods. 

A: Check the c:\Users\[username]\Documents\My Games\[Skyrim|Skyrim Special Edition|Skyrim VR]\SKSE\[skse|skse64].log that the PapyrusUtil DLL was loaded correctly. 

Do not install Skyrim into special game folders like Program Files x86 to avoid issues with Windows UAC, anti vir etc.

4 hours ago, Greg said:

You need to download and install the PapyrusUtil AE - Scripting Utility Functions main file. The log indicates you have the older PapyrusUtil SE - Scripting Utility Functions installed.

Thank you so much, I thought the newer version would only work with the anniversary addition!  Solved my issue.

Edited by msgarceau