Texture of Ice Spike in Hand? Hunting for this, just need simple answer

Hi there, I have a perfectly working large modlist that I'm about 10 hours in to. However, I just got Ice Spike and its in-hand texture is empty. There's a few potential culprits, I'm hoping to play around with the specific texture file when I find which one it is. Anyone with experience here able to share which file it is? Thank you!

17 minutes ago, revonoc said:

Hi there, I have a perfectly working large modlist that I'm about 10 hours in to. However, I just got Ice Spike and its in-hand texture is empty. There's a few potential culprits, I'm hoping to play around with the specific texture file when I find which one it is. Anyone with experience here able to share which file it is? Thank you!

If you use MO or Vortex as well as More Informative Console, you should be able to clearly see what is providing the texture and other relevant info.

What is your mod manager? What is your mod list?

A simple answer is not possible without more information. Unless you want guesses. My guess is that you have a mod incompatibility (which is probably as correct as it is unhelpful ;) ).

10 minutes ago, z929669 said:

If you use MO or Vortex as well as More Informative Console, you should be able to clearly see what is providing the texture and other relevant info.

What is your mod manager? What is your mod list?

A simple answer is not possible without more information. Unless you want guesses. My guess is that you have a mod incompatibility (which is probably as correct as it is unhelpful ;) ).

Hi! I use MO, have More Informative Console, but I can't actually click on the texture for some reason. I'll try scrolling through with More Informative Console, though, good idea! AFAIK, I have things just overwriting vanilla textures, I was just wondering what the texture path for this was in Vanilla.

I'm using ENB light which I wonder could be impacting this? But was just going to see if I could dig through MO's virtual data folder to see which mod is providing the texture right now --

Edited by revonoc

17 minutes ago, revonoc said:

Hi! I use MO, have More Informative Console, but I can't actually click on the texture for some reason. I'll try scrolling through with More Informative Console, though, good idea! AFAIK, I have things just overwriting vanilla textures, I was just wondering what the texture path for this was in Vanilla.

I'm using ENB light which I wonder could be impacting this? But was just going to see if I could dig through MO's virtual data folder to see which mod is providing the texture right now --

It is possibly invisible due to ENB incompatibility of the mesh, so not necessarily the texture.

PS: try using third person view

10 hours ago, revonoc said:

Success! I updated ENB Light to Alpha and it works. Apologies for taking your time here. I think for anyone that used Dlizzio's Skyrim 2021 Guide was misled here, his patched Arctic did not function fully with ENB Light

I'm assuming it was caused by the mesh and that the updated ENB Light mesh is winning and proper now.

We have tested with the latest version of that mod (0.98 Alpha 2).