zsark

Disable SunDirection

Question

2 answers to this question

I believe that the latest SSE Engine Fixes may fix this issue, but I never tested. At any rate, ensure that Sun-Shadow Transitions is unchecked in the Detail tab under Shadows.

3 hours ago, DoubleYou said:

I believe that the latest SSE Engine Fixes may fix this issue, but I never tested. At any rate, ensure that Sun-Shadow Transitions is unchecked in the Detail tab under Shadows.

Awesome, thanks!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Eli762
      Hi there im new to modding ive been working on this for about two days, everytime i try to download BethINI Standalone below the name it says Failed - Download error or Failed - Network error. I have tried to use other browsers to download it and when i used firefox it said something along the lines of "cannot find BethINI Standalone Version-4875-3-5-1593829244.zip" the only thing i can think of that messed this all up is me deleting BethINI, i deleted BethINI before i downloaded wabbajack because someone reccomended to delete all mods before using it. could anyone help? 
    • By Yorin
      Hi guys, this is a small bug report. The Skyrim Anniversary Edition seems to have a new setting in SkyrimPrefs.ini. Upon changing the settings with BethINI 3.5, it will always try to make the following change:
      [General]
      bFreebiesSeen was removed due to it being an invalid setting (not recognized by the game).
      I don't know what this setting does, but I guess it would be better to leave it alone by default.
    • By NunoMG77
      I would like to ask a simple question about MO2.
      Following the Hype for New California, I decided to do a fresh install of New Vegas.
      After Associating Bethini with MO2 and opening the ini edit tabwithin Mo2 I see 4 .ini's to edit ( fallout.ini, falloutprefs.ini, falloutcustom.ini, custom.ini).
      Doing a quick check with winmerge i notice that the last 2 are the same file, but not all is ported from the first 2 default ini's.
      Can somebody explain me what file do i use to make my personal changes? most posts on the web point towards the default files, but having those 2 custom ones is really messing me up.