Simplest Horses (and other mounts) (by Hackfield)

z929669

Hi, Hackfield here!

First and foremost, thank you for accepting my mod, it's a huge honor to have a place in the list that taught me how to mod my game back in 2013.

Second, a couple of news: 
I'll soon release version 0.9 of the mod, including the ability to set Confidence and Aggressiveness of owned horses in the MCM (defaults will be Cautious and Unaggressive, just like in vanilla)

Also, in version 0.9, I'll be finally adding the ability for horses to equip given saddles. Nothing fancy tho, horses will equip the last saddle you place in their inventory, kinda like what followers do if you give them a better gear than what they have.
This feature will require Keyword Item Distributor and Papyrus Extender to work, however, they're completely optional, in the case someone is not interested in saddles, they can just skip these two requirements and the mod will work as usual.

I'm always open to feedback and suggestions, and thanks again for considering my little mod.

• Like 2